Maternal & Child Community
can you get pregnant when you have'nt had your period for the month...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

can you get pregnant when you have'nt had your period for the month?

i'm wondering if i can get pregnant if i haven't had my period this month? i was waiting it will come this month but we just had sex before it came. will i get pregnant? i not worried about it. i just want to know if it is possible? thank you.
I don't know what you're trying to say but my guess is yes,  you can be pregnant.  It's important,  to plan to conceive babies when you are ready for them and can afford to take care of them for their lifetimes,  so it's kind of disconcerting that you're not worried about whether you are pregnant.

Prayers that if you are,  you can take care of this baby although you look REALLLLY young.
My son who is 18,  says you look 13.  I say you look 14.  
geee thanks. well majority are having trouble identify my age with how i look. hehehe i'm already 25 years young. i think it is already at the right age, right? what i mean with no worries is that i am a PRO-LIFE advocate so if i am pregnant right now i would never had it aborted. (^^,)