can you get pregnat with a tubal clamp
i was wondering if u can get pregnat with a tubal clamp or ur tubes tide ...i had it done 2 years ago but now im having problem not getting my periods and im alittle scared. thank you
It is possible, but not very common. You should consult your doctor if you hhave an unexpected change in your cycle.
No method of birth control is foolproof.  If your period is late, take a pregnancy test.  If you are still unsure about what to do, contact your doctor.  
I have a question I haven't recieved my period dince july 30th and i had a tubal a year a ago. i was wondering can you get pregnant with having had a tubal done. I never missed my period before and it always came exactly on the same day of each month
HI,
I'M 45 YEARS OLD AND I HAD A TUBLIGATION ( (LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY) 23 YEARS AGO I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR WITH MY PERIOD. BUT I HAVE HAD SOME CONCERNS SINCE SEPTEMBER 08, I GOT MY MENSTRAL CYCLE ON THE 3RD. AND THAN AGAIN ON THE 19TH. IN OCTOBER I GOT IT ON THE 17TH, AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT SINCE UNTIL DEC 5TH, I THOUGHT I GOT MY PERIOD AND I HAVE NOT BLEED LIKE A REGULAR PERIOD BUT EVERYYTIME I USE THE BATHROOM AND I WIPE IT COMES OUT BROWN  I ALSO HAVE BEEN GETTING LOTS OF HEADACHES AND FEELING VERY TIRED AND I ALSO CAN NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT.AND I AM SCARED BECAUSE WHEN I HAD FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT FOR MY FIRST CHILD THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE I AM PREGANT. I HOPE SOME ONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THANK U
I had my tubal in June 2010 and have not had a monthly since but every month I feel pregnant - what could it be??
Yes I am about the same way I had my tubal almost 6 years and I had pain then I went to a different obgyn he done surgery to found out that one of my clamps had came off now I have one on on tube and 2 on the other I was  just wondering if I could still get pregnant with the one clamp on the tube?