can you help me
i only have one peiriod a year and i have a heart shaped uterus, i have been pregnant once but it only lasted 2 monthes. I have tried fertillity and it does not work. I have been told i have polysystic ovaries but i don't have any of the syptoms exept missed peiriods.i thiunk the doctor is tired of seeing me. I just want to know what is wrong with me and if i will ever be able to have children? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
just because you have a heart shaped uterus doesnt mean you will never have children. Idont no much about polycystic ovaries but i do have a friend who has them and she has just given birth to a healthy baby boy (5 weeks).  I think it depends on the severaty of the ovaries.   if i were you i would try for a second opinion off some1 else and not from you doc.   good luck
hello well i just found out i have a heart shape uterus as well and they said that am prob. gona miscarriage cuz they cant see the baby yet. am 5 wks pregnant according to the ultrasound but thats what they told me 2wks ago too. well i do have a daughter thats 2 any didnt have any problems then. so i think it is poss. to have a baby. i already did and everything went well. just this one is confusing.