Maternal & Child Community
can you help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

can you help me

i only have one peiriod a year and i have a heart shaped uterus, i have been pregnant once but it only lasted 2 monthes. I have tried fertillity and it does not work. I have been told i have polysystic ovaries but i don't have any of the syptoms (symptoms) exept missed peiriods.i thiunk the doctor is tired of seeing me. I just want to know what is wrong with me and if i will ever be able to have children? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
just because you have a heart shaped uterus doesnt mean you will never have children. Idont no much about polycystic ovaries but i do have a friend who has them and she has just given birth to a healthy baby boy (5 weeks).  I think it depends on the severaty of the ovaries.   if i were you i would try for a second opinion off some1 else and not from you doc.   good luck
hello well i just found out i have a heart shape uterus as well and they said that am prob. gona miscarriage cuz they cant see the baby yet. am 5 wks pregnant according to the ultrasound but thats what they told me 2wks ago too. well i do have a daughter thats 2 any didnt have any problems then. so i think it is poss. to have a baby. i already did and everything went well. just this one is confusing.