Maternal & Child Community
child abuse
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

child abuse

what can you do if you know this counsler knows of a child abuse case and is lying to investigaters
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Complain to the manager of the counselor, or higher up in the organization for which the counselor works.
Blank
can i say..i live in the uk..and i dont know if you have heard the news about Jimmy Savile!  It has sickened and shocked the nation that he got away with so much over so long and nobody done anythin about it...and although he is dead makes it worse because he cant be held accountable for the reign of terror he put on all the victims he abused...but all these people saying they heard rumors as such...well then inherit the blame....its disgustin..so to answer you question....confront this person..report this person..and make sure this person pays...
Blank
straightforward answer.....barr none.... REPORT IT!
Question..Have u got children? Even if the answer is no..What would you do if a councellor knew of child abuse regarding your child?
Im sorry..but i think you would kick his fricken head in...And then some...
If you never know the answer..put yourself or somebody you love on a personal level in the same position...and you then have your answer.
with all due respect...althought it is difficult being put in a compromising position and you dont know what to do or how to act at first probably thru shock......think about it reasonably..and then...make the life of the pervert who is obviously abusing his position pay....,i apologise to  you for going on concerned..i do not however apologise for ranting on about those who who abuse whilst thinking they have some form of power....it disgusts me...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...