childrens health
went to a house today where there was young children and the parents were smoking in the house,now i am a smoker but wouldnt dream of it in the house,i even know one house that smokes drugs other stuff around their kids.why do people do this am i out of order or do you agree,your habit is yours not your kids
I NEVER smoke in the house with the kids. My kids are 19 yrs, 17 yrs, and 3 yrs old. I always thought that they needed to be able to breathe without the second hand smoke. My sister-in-law though is another story. When her son was two weeks old, She would blow smoke from pot into his face and laugh because she thought it was funny. (needless to say, she lost custody of him for a long time.) I tried to keep my kids away from drugs and they grew up not doing drugs nor smoking. Matter of fact, my two oldest think it is nasty! So, no, its not just you. I don't smoke in my car with the kids either!