childrens health
my 2 yr old son has a fever and swollon tonsils and gland.i took him a+e in the aftenoon and they sent him home with high temp and told me to come back if it gets higher. when he sleeps he stops breathing and i have to wake him up to make him breath .Hes ok now playing what should i do?
Hi Trish, please go to the doctor or hospital and tell them about the not breathing in his sleep. It's concerning. Hope your son gets better soon!
For the situations when you are separate from your child the Limiko.pl application was created. Whenever you're not sure if everything is ok with your baby you can always contact your doctor via Limiko.pl.
In fact it was created for diabetes so it is specified for quick and successfull contact so to keep your baby safe.
Limiko.pl is a new way for a parent to be closer both to a child but also to a doctor.
Project co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund in frames of the operational programme Innovative Economy.
Subsides to innovations. We invest in your future.