ciprofloxacin and pregnancy
I was prescribes ciprofloxacin for an infection at the begining of my pregnancy but did not know I was pregnant.  I only took 3 ciprofloxacin because I got scared I would be pregnant.  Are there any chance that the fact that I took 3 ciprofloxacin could harm the feotus in any way.  I am now 11 weeks pregnant.
I would say you're ok. Have you brought this up with your Dr. I'm not familiar with the medication and asking your pharmacists or Dr would be the best thing. But I would say you're ok. Especially since you only took 3 and it was very early pregnancy! Good luck to you and God Bless!
I would think you are ok.  Did you tell your doctor?  Have you had an ultrasound yet?  Did everything look ok?  I have heard of people taking prescriptions early in pregnancy, due to the fact they didn't know and their babies turned out to be fine.  I just wouldn't take anything right now unless you got another infection because the baby is developing a lot of important things right now.  But again I think you will be fine as well as the baby!  Good Luck!
Thank you!  To answer your questions, yes I have talked to my Dr and pharmacist and they told me not to worry but I guess I am still worried.
any updates?