clomid
H friends,
I am taking 50 mg clomid past two cycles but dint got sucess till now. Is it sure that if i am taking clomid means i am certainly ovulating?
I do feel ovulation cramps during mid of the cycle but was just wondering that is it working?
If you feel O cramps then I would say its working.  However, my dr. told me it wouldnt work for atleast 3 cycles.  I waited and waited and the 3rd cycle I saw my BFP!!  Good luck to you!!
clomid will help things along but there are other tests they can do to check for ovulation. give it more time. my partner got preg. on the 3rd cycle of clomid with her first preg, then 1st cycle of clomid with her second preg - so it just varies from person to person.
i m also on clomid this is my first cycle of 50mg from 2nd day till 6th day of cycle. today i took 3rd day tablet.my doc shcedule transvaginal scan on 9th day of periods to see the follicals and blood test on 21 day of cycle to check progesterone level it will help doctor to find out i m ovulationg or not ..i think u should take ur bbt to find out u r ovulating or not .. b/c i always felt ovulation pain in mid of my cycle but test revealed i dont ovulate at all.
thank u
I took Clomid for 3 months and got pregnant - 100 mgs for the 1st 2 months then 150 mgs for the 3rd month.  Try buying ovulation tests, they worked for me (O:  Good luck.
I have also taken clomid 2 cycles but success yet. On the 3rd one and hope it works. If you ahev the cramps then it most likely that you are ovulating. My gyno actually did some tests to find out the ovulation levels to confirm that its working. May be you can ask for it.
Good luck
Taking clomid doesn't positively mean you will ovulate. I take 150 per day, days 5-9, and I have the cramping and all that too, but I don't ovulate every month.
I just finished my second month, this is my third different time to take clomid, with no success yet.

Good Luck!