Aa
A
A
Close
cocaine use in first month of pregnacy
I'm so concerned, worried, and scared with a problem extremely similiar to "uhohmum".  I was usuing a small amount of cocaine daily for the first 5 weeks of this pregnancy.  I am about 7weeks now and stopped immediatley when i found out.  When I went to the Dr the baby was 6 weeks and 2 days old with a heartbeat Thank You God, but i also know that cld change at any time considering i had a misscarraige Dec. 15th. my questions are what harm have I caused this baby "hopefully not any" and do i continue on with this pregnancy?  I have never had an abortion and I really do not want to. lastly i want to tell my Dr.s about the cocaine use and be honest withhem so baby and I get best possible care but my experience with that is they doint use it to help they use it to call social services and completly overlook what is really important. I am so scared if anyone out there cares to respond, do i contnue on with this pregnancy as i would like to and how much if any (hopefully NoT)damage have i caused my baby?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources