Maternal & Child Community
confused

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

confused

so i just had a baby on august 2 and i dont know who the dad is. Here is my story...
I was with my boyfriend in september and October. The last day we had sex was October 17 and i had a period October 30. Well we broke up and on November 11 i had sex with someone else. I missed my period at the end of november and found i was pregnant December 2. I had my first ultrasound December 16 and it said i was 6wks and 2days and my EDD was August 5. My doc said my conception was November 12 give or take a day or two, which would make sense. So i go on with my pregnancy believing that my baby is this guys. But now that hes here and almost 2 months old he doesnt look anything like this guy he looks like my ex. Could this be possible? Could my ultrasounds have been that far off? Because wouldnt that of changed my due date at all?
huni..you have to go by your period...if you had sex with your boyfriend in october but then had a period..but then had sex with somebody else after that..then missed your period..biologically..and the odds are that he is the father
thats what im thinking but he looks so much like my ex. guess my mind could be playing tricks on me maybe
hi hun...sometimes if you want something so bad you will begin to believe it...its not the mind playing tricks..its the heart,..but i think you know in your heart what  you need to do..if your not 100% certain,you need to find out straightaway so people dont get hurt...,you obviously have a heart and care or you wouldnt be on here...god bless you lovely..if you need to talk il be here to listen...