could i be prego after depo so soon
i have been on depo for a year and a half.My last shot was in may.Even on depo i had gotten my period monthly.Now its september and i have not gotten my period at all and i've been having a few symptoms.(peeing alot and eating).Last week i 've gotten my blood drawn for a pregnancy test and it was negitive. should i get another one or get being prego out my head?
I got on the depo shot after my 3rd son was born... that was in march of last year.. I am now sitting here looking at my almost 2 month old baby girl.. It is possible to get prego while taking it...  
I have taken 2 depo shots and everytime they tested me it was negative but my stomach is swollen like im 6 months or 7 months pregnant and I have all the symptoms I am due for my shot oct.13 did you have any of this? please email me at midnightpixie_2008***@**** I don't know whether to think im going crazy or if the things I am feeling going on are truely me being pregnant.
hi my name is shunnie ive been on depo since last october and i got my last shot about 4 or 3 months ago i dont get periods me and my ex had sex last monday he ejaculated and ive been bleeding started out light pink now it is dark red ive had abdominal cramps headaches and throwing up 3 times in one night sleeping more and peeing more is it possible that i could be preganant after being on depo
I been on the depo for four years , I  was three weeks late on my shot. Got my depo two weeks ago and had unpretected sex two days ago , can I still get prego
Well just got my shot Thursday and have had sex two times since then unprotected is there a chance I could be pregnant??
i took the shot and im 16 and have twins on the way and same happen with me i showed negative and got the shot and me and my friend was just playing around and took a pregnancy test and mine actually said positive im scared to death heeelp