Maternal & Child Community
could i have been pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

could i have been pregnant

I have unprotected sex for 5 to 6 month. Then one month in March. I miss my period, had it two week later(March 29 2007). My last period was Feb. 19, 2007. Before the two week, i been having symptoms like I was pregnant. My breast was tender and sore;I began to feel more sleepy,and slept more;I had cramp off and on;I was hungry, but didn't crave for anything;I also urinate more than usual. When i finally had my period I only bleed for two days, and it was heavy. I test myself before the two days of my period, and the test was also negative. I went to see the doctor and it was also negative. The doctor say I could still be pregnant and want me to go back in two week to meet her. Could I be pregnant.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
158812_tn?1189759426
Not impossible, though highly unlikely.
Blank
rosie, is so true i have the same thing, did you go check with your doctor, what did it say, so could have been pregnant or not, my period is the same no different
Blank
124958_tn?1223950159
The same thing happened to me. I usually get my period anywhere between 35 and 43 days. I truly thought I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms as you. One week late I had tested and everything negative. Then I ended up getting my period: 1st day light, 2nd day med to heavy, 3rd day light and 4th day nothing. I tested again 2 weeks after my period and still negative so I have taken it like a real period but then I don't know. Very strange. Now I am just waiting to see when I get my next period which is due somewhere in April.
Blank
124958_tn?1223950159
no, I haven't gone to the doctor. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes high and then nothing or that they might say that I miscarried and then I will be broken up again. I guess I will just wait for my next period and see what happens then. What happened in your case?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...