could i have been pregnant
I have unprotected sex for 5 to 6 month. Then one month in March. I miss my period, had it two week later(March 29 2007). My last period was Feb. 19, 2007. Before the two week, i been having symptoms like I was pregnant. My breast was tender and sore;I began to feel more sleepy,and slept more;I had cramp off and on;I was hungry, but didn't crave for anything;I also urinate more than usual. When i finally had my period I only bleed for two days, and it was heavy. I test myself before the two days of my period, and the test was also negative. I went to see the doctor and it was also negative. The doctor say I could still be pregnant and want me to go back in two week to meet her. Could I be pregnant.
Not impossible, though highly unlikely.
The same thing happened to me. I usually get my period anywhere between 35 and 43 days. I truly thought I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms as you. One week late I had tested and everything negative. Then I ended up getting my period: 1st day light, 2nd day med to heavy, 3rd day light and 4th day nothing. I tested again 2 weeks after my period and still negative so I have taken it like a real period but then I don't know. Very strange. Now I am just waiting to see when I get my next period which is due somewhere in April.
rosie, is so true i have the same thing, did you go check with your doctor, what did it say, so could have been pregnant or not, my period is the same no different
no, I haven't gone to the doctor. I guess I just don't want to get my hopes high and then nothing or that they might say that I miscarried and then I will be broken up again. I guess I will just wait for my next period and see what happens then. What happened in your case?