cramps after ivf day 5 transfer and waiting the 2ww?
In case our 2ww group can't find us, because Nicki and LJ miss you - were here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Fertility/messages/3022.html
Hello Ladies.
I had my transfer on Friday morning. I put 4 back!!!!!! I' ve never done more that 3 before but It made the most sense. I started with 11 eggs from retrieval. Next Day I had 9 that fertilized. Next day I had 6. Next day (transfer day) 4 were ready at 3/6cell and 1/8cell.
One did not make it and one was a day behind. So there was my decision to put 4 back. The little guy that was a day behind we gave a chance to make it to day 5 and if he does we will freeze him. (I find out Monday) I am couch bound and I'm feeling kind of good. Very excited. Those of you who are following my journey remember my bladder nightmares....This time I drank my liter of water in a 15 min time period right before I left for the doctors. It was perfect. My bladder filled up while I was getting acupuncture and by the time for transfer I was perfect. Had to pee really bad it hurt but at least I made it through an acupuncture session before the transfer with no problems....I'm staying positive and relaxing. I find out on Feb 17 the results.....Thanks for checking in on me and keep in touch. Linda

MB--I hope you enjoyed your trip, it was a beautiful weekend here in Jersey.

Erica-----Are you ready for tomorrow. What time and how many are you putting back?
Where have you been? I'm excited for you, I need a 2ww Buddie to exchange what we are feeling. I can't wait to hear from you.
MB789-Thank you so much for all of advice, and yes I will be taking it to heart and being a selfish lady for the next couple of weeks.  I was selfish today, I went to a half day at the spa, hoping to relax a little more and destress for tomorrow.  I am so happy for you and your little guy, I like Nicholas also, and have looked at Jackson as a possibility.  The nursery sounds unbelievable and I cannot wait to see it in pictures.  I am so happy for you and can't wait to be in the same boat as you sooner rather then later.  Have a wonderful trip and keep in touch.  Prayers your way!!!

Linda--My buddy in crime.  I have had a week from hell, that is where I have been.  For one baseball/softball season started for the kids and I was running nonstop until Wednesday, the school called and my daughter was running a fever.  I picked her up and it was 101, took her to the doc next mornining b/c she had ran a fever of 103+ all night. No ear infection, no strep throat, no flu???  The fever continued so they sent us for a chest X-ray, thinking pnuemonia (spelling?) , but it was not thank god, so as of last night she was running 102 fever, but her doc went ahead and started her on an antibiotic and sent her throat culture off and we will know tomorrow if it was strep that did not show up on test, and today no fever.  I have been a nervous wreck, so today, I left her with daddy and headed to the spa to detox.  The massage was great.  Enough about me, so YIPPEE for you and all your little embies.  4 back in how awesome is that, and how are you feeling today???  So, how many do you have left???  Sounds like the acupuncture helped a lot this time also.  I go in tomorrow at 10:30 and I am only putting in 3, b/c they were at blast stage when they froze.  I was thinking how I should just go all in like the lady in Calfornia and say what the hell, lets just play the lotto, HA HA!  Can you believe that, only some women could be so lucky!!  I am so looking forward to going through the next two weeks with you, b/c lord knows it is going to be a battle, so I will be putting on all my army gear tomorrow and I will meet you in the trenches girly!!!  I will let you know on Tuesday what is going on with me and you can feel me in on your late bloomer... I am sending baby dust your way and lots of prayers and stay selfish for the next couple of weeks......I know I will!!!  Hugs and kisses!!!

Erica

Erica
Hey, How did you make out yesterday.....I wanna hear it allllllllllllllll.

It's day 4 post transfer and I felt my first burst of panic a few minutes ago.
I feel crampy all day today and on and off yesterday. No blood just cramps like that B is coming..........I hope you are feeling good, Talk to you soon.   Your 2ww bestie
Hey Linda Girl---Well, I had three blast transfered yesterday, they looked good according to embroyologist, so we will see.  Wow, so here we are in that dreaded 2ww......it ***** already.  Oh, and to top it off my little man has the flu along with my husband, so I am praying not to get it.....pray for me, cause I don't want it.  How have you been feeling a little crampy, hunh?  Me, I have kinda felt weird, last night I had like dull cramps in my stomach all night and could not get comfortable to sleep,  and today nothing until tonight after cooking dinner and taking care of kids and my stomach has had little dull cramps again.  I remember in the past when it was cramping, it was full fledged cramping, not this dull cramping feeling???  What do you think?  By the way my test is on the 19th, 2 days after you, how funny!!!  No HPTS right.......I am just going to wait this one out and see if I get a good Valentines present a little late, and by the way I told Cupid to send you one of those little valentines presents a little late also!!!  I am so hopeful for us.......I hope you are feeling great and I am sending prayers and baby dust again!!!!!  Your 2ww partner in crime!!!!  
Erica,,,,,Hi

How are you. So dull cramps huh.....I had them to and still do. Are you getting enough rest? My cramps are better today.....I think I needed to move around, I've been couch bound since Friday and today is the first time I got off my a s s. I went to my progesterone check this morning....I'm happy to say it is "excellent". I go back to work tomorrow. I hope you don't get sick, that would totally s u c k.
Ok so NOOOOOOOOOOO HPT, I'm down with that....I'm not buying any....
You know by now that we are experts at this and I think it's safe to say that cramps are a good sign.......No blood just cramps.....I'm comfortable with that....What do you think?
You know you should be thinking implantation thoughts.
I go for my mid way acupuncture today, can't wait (NEEDED) I'm glad you are doing it, isn't it the best in the world.....? I wish I could do it everyday. Ok, I'll check in later.
Baby dust back at ya,,,,,loads of it....Linda
Linda Lou Hou----what is up....I would be so lucky to have been on my back since Monday, but I had to work Tuesday morning, but I was sitting all day and then I came home to take care of sick people, I did squeeze in an hour nap.  Monday I was bed bound all day and night, so I guess that was ok....today, I also slept when the kids did for about 2 hours, so I think I am getting enough rest.  How about you....mid way acupuncture????  My guy said lets wait and see if I am pregnant and then we can pick up a little regimen of acupuncture to possibly help with miscarriage.  So you are doing one today, did you do before and after procedure also???  I did and god he kept me on the table under a heat lamp for about an hour, what about your guy?  I think he was baking my insides to make them all nice and sticky, but god the hot flashes were bad enough without adding some heat, but in the end if the result is a baby who cares!!!  What the heck is progesterone check??  I have never had one, so I am a little curious as to why you are having them, is it something you have done in past, because I have never done one ever!  I am thinking implantation thoughts with you, but then I started thinking mine kinda resemble a bloated feeling with some sharp pains, weird hunh??  So you have been still cramping some, I don't remember past cycles and how I felt with them, so I am just taking this one as a new experience and thinking good thoughts.  I am so excited for you b/c you only have 5 days to go, are you getting excited????  I can't believe this is happening to us, who would have thunk it, when we first meet that we would be doing this together.........I have to say it has really been a different cycle this go round, b/c of the acupuncture (you recommended) and for knowing that I have a great friend to go through this crappy wait with.  YOU ARE MY ROCK GIRLY!!!!  Prayers.......

p.s. my personal email is ***@**** if you want to email pictures and chat behind the scenes........

Erica
Hey, just realized my email did not go through so here you go again

s a s y g i r l 0 3 1 4 @ y a h o o . c o m

see if that works....

Erica
Hello Ladies!
Glad to see you are both doing well.  I'm sure you are both going a little crazy!  So you test on the 17th and 19th, is that right?  I have been thinking about you both and sending you tons of well wishes.

Remember the cramps are necessariliy a bad thing.  I had them, they were noticable but not anything uncomfortable or that I would want to take something for them, around day 5-7 after transfer (or close to those days).  I also got slight headaches for a few day around that time and right towards the end, I noticed the veins in my breast get darker although they didn't get any bigger or hurt.  

I am so proud of you both for trying once again, I know its not easy.  Youar eboth so strong and I just know that we'll hear some good news in a few days!

MB
Erica, Hi, WOW what a day. I'll start by answering your questions. I did do acupuncture before and after the transfer but I didn't have a heat lamp. wish I did cause it was cold as hell in there. (he does it right at the doctors office) It's done on a stretcher and its cold and no music. But it still relaxes me and does the trick........Progesterone test. They do a blood test mid way to make sure my progesterone levels are normal and that I have enough in there for the embryos. Ummmm also if needed he adjusts my dosage (up or down). So far every other time I've never had to adjust my dosage. I hope I answered your question.....My acupuncturist does a mid way session to calm me and he puts on a post transfer CD (meditation) It's good and relaxing.....
OK, now I need to tell you about my freak episode. My cramps went away today and now just twinges that are about 2 seconds long. All day. When I got home from work I went to the bathroom and when I wiped myself there was a clump of progesterone with a color in it. PINKISH. I freaked.............Cried, Cried and Cried. What do you think this is? I am 6 days post transfer, A little early for period right?
7 days post transfer if you count the transfer day, still a little early right? So now I'm left to compare my notes from all of the last times I did this (I keep a journal of day by day feelings for every cycle I've done)
So every time I saw color in discharge the next day there was color on the progesterone stick, then more and more pinkish/reddish/brownish in the discharge......Then bam period.....and or Negative result or Bio....So you see my freakish thoughts....I'm scared and I felt shattered when I saw the pinkish color. I don't know what to do.... Any thoughts?
I hope you are felling great and I pray that you don't have any freakish episodes........Thanks for being there for me, I'm gonna e-mail you to see if it works....Look for me. (krush54) and we are com cast.....dot net.

mb--wow I just did so much typing, I hope you read what I wrote to Erica. You got me through the last time I saw blood back in Nov/Dec. You kept me calm and kind of slapped me out of my freak episodes....I wish you were next to me so you could slap me in my face and tell me to snap out of this one.....I'm freakin here.
Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!

I am new this this forum, but I have been reading everyone's experience and comments. I am new to IVF and I need a lot of support.
I had my ER on 2/6/09, retrieved 19 follicles and 13 fertilized. They postpones my day 3 ET due to my follies going into blastocyst. (this is good)
I had my ET on 2/11/09, transferred 2 and froze 6 (all in blasto). I am to return back to the IVF clinic for my 1st HCG on 2/18/09 and a 2nd HCG on 2/20/09.
Symptoms: Some nausea, some cramping and a little bit emotional.
It's the progesterone shots that are killing me! The day after ET, I could barely walk. I have decided to give that "cheek" a break and continue to abuse the other cheek for a while. (any tips?)
I am curious to take an HCG test, but I am not sure if I should just wait until Wednesday, since it may be too soon.
I am 72 hours post ET, I started to do laundry..is that okay to do? I am also planning to go back to work because I am so bored at home!
Tonight, my husband and I plan to go to a nice dinner...especially after all that I had to go through to get to this stage.
Thanks for all of your insights on this forum and I wish all of you the best of luck!
Anna
Devistated:  
How are you feeling today?  Are you doing the Crinone progesterone suppositories or some sort of cream?  If you are, it is normal to have the pinkish/salmony discharge.  However, when that happens it is a sign that your cervix is irritated. You don't want it to become infected! You probably aren't discarding the "gobules" as you should so you have to go get them.  Not pretty, but hey this whole process has us doing stuff we never thought we'd have to!  Definitely call your RE and see what they say.  Also remember, a little bit of spotting could be from implantation.  As long as you don't see red, and I know it is so hard not to feel freaked out, don't freak out.  Keep having positive thoughts.  Rest is also important, if you are spotting at all, you are also probably doing to much, go put your feet up!  Make sure you are hydrating, even over hydrating, yourself and eating as if you are pregnant.  Follow the guidelines, no soft cheeses, nothing unpasturized, no cold lunch meats, etc.  Your body can't be trying to fight anything off when it is working so hard to give you a baby.  Keep your spirits up and know that I am praying for you, we all are!

Anna:  
Hi, welcome to the site!  I am now 6 months pregnant after IVF and I still keep in touch.  The ladies here are wonderful and it is an amazing outlet to give and recieve experiences, fears and frustrations and support.  

As far as the progesterone shots...those were aweful for me.  My one side got so swollen and huge that I just couldn't do it anymore.  The advice I was given by my nurse was to use a tennis ball to massage the area, also you can buy those stick on heat pads at the grocery store and keep that on the area all day.  The heat helps to make the suspension get less hard.  If it is really sore ( which I couldn't even sit and stand without it hurting) they may have you do the injection in your thigh or stop altogther and move to
the Crinone cream ( or something like it).  That is what I did and it was the best thing that I ever did!  My insurance wouldn't cover it until I was pregnant and it was very expensive but what is a couple extra hundred dollars when you're already spending 12K!  It was worth it!  If your injection site is swollen and hot/warm to the touch, call your RE right away.  

If you can hold off, do not take the HPT.  It could read positive or negative at theis point, either way it may not be accurate.  The best thing you can do is wait until Wednesday and see what your numbers are.  All clinics are different as far as the number they want to see but most importantly, they'll want to see that number double.  

Good luck to you on Wednesday and I will back to see your results.  I will keep you in my prayers as well!!
anna--first of all welcome to the most wonderful site to blog on anywhere.  The support is everlasting and we love new stories and new people.  I am currently in my 2ww and will be doing my HCG on Thursday a day after you.  I am currently on my 5th cycle and very hopeful.  Believe me when I say we have all been where you are right now and my advice to you is as follows..go back to work it will help to occupy the time, start reading a book (if you like to read) it will keep your mind from wondering, take in a funny movie it will make you laugh some of the frieght away, and as for those nasty shots I have found a wonderful remedy....get an ice pack out and hold it on your cheek for 5 mins before the shot and it numbs the area so you don't feel it and then sit on a heating pad for at least 20 mins following.  I am so happy you found us and look forward to keeping in touch with you and getting your results this week.  Also, stay away from HPT, they are painful if they come out negative.
mb789-Hello my friend, how are you feeling today??  I thank you so much for keeping in touch and letting us know that a little faith has went far for you and your family to be.  I am trying to remain hopeful, but am very discouraged due to no symptoms at all.  I am smiling and trying to pass time though, and I have been enjoying working in the baby clinic of the local hospital.  I love to see all the newbies and they are all so cute.  It has helped me remain hopeful.  Hope all is well with you and look forward to being in the same boat with you soon.....
devistated--how you doing girly, catch you on the email later.  You haven't HPT'd yet have you and you better be honest girl....chat at you soon......hope all is well!

Prayers to all and to all who are waiting the 2ww Babydust!!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I was so excited to see your responses. I appreciate all the tips and insight!

I didn't do an HPT test. I will wait until Wednesday. My progesterone injections are still tender. I continue to give my right cheek a break.

mb789-Congratulations! 6 months! WOW! Is this your first cycle? I am hoping and praying that I can say that too! I will keep you posted!

Sasygirl- Does 5th cycle mean your 5th IVF? I will hope and pray for your + results on Thursday!

I guess they want to see my baseline BHCG on Wednesday and compare it on Friday to see if it doubles, right? They say that blastocyst embryos have a good chance? I really hope so, but I don't think anyone in the IVF clinic would ever want to be negatie and tell then negative things. They all say 50/50 chance!  

I will keep you all posted! Thanks again for all the well wishes, advice, and making me feel...so not alone!

Hey again,

Yes, that is what I meant 5th ivf cycle with one pregnancy that ended at 9 wks with miscarriage.  I have children from a previous relationship, but my current husband has none and we want them together.  He is so supportive and that is why I keep going so he can share in the joys of parenthood, but I am not stingy, b/c I know that god has already blessed me with children and his will is going to be done in my current relationship.  I am thankful for whatever comes my way.  I did a blast transfer also this time, they were frozen and yes I have heard that they are suppose to be better in some aspects, but it is like playing the lotto, we all have a 50/50 shot.  That is funny you said that, b/c that is what my doc's office says.  I will continue to pray for you and wish you babydust.......GOOD LUCK!!!

SASYGIRL
Hello Ladies,
I am also new to this forum and have been reading everyone's comments.  I am also in the horrible 2ww.  I am on my second IVF (had 7 failed IUI's and 1 failed IVF in the past).  My day 3 ET (fresh) was on 2/11 and I go in for my hcg on 2/22 (so close to your test dates!)  I had three 6-8 cell embryos transferred.  My ET last cycle was on day 5, but I had more embryos to pick from then. This cycle, I only had 3 embryos left on day 3 (started with 8 eggs, and 6 embryos) so my doctor agreed to transfer all 3.  They said that the three that were transferred looked great with little to no fragmentation.  I also did accupuncture with this cycle.  I did several treatments in the 3 weeks before transfer and did a treatment the day before transfer.  I haven't done any since then.  The day of and day after the ET, I felt really positive.  But as you all know, the stress is inevitable.  The past 3-4 days, I've been having very light cramping but no blood. The same thing happened last cycle which turned out to be a BFN, so of course, I'm freaking out.  My breasts are also tender (same as last cycle) but I'm also on progesterone injections and suppositories so I'm sure that is contributing to some of the symptoms.  Anyway, best of luck to all of you!!!  Glad to be going through this with other women. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had good news to report??
Sheri
Hi guys I have been reading all of your comments and they have helped me alot with all of my concerns and worries.  I am new to this also I had 2 embryos transfered on day 5 which was on feb.8 I am waiting for my test on the 18th and I am so scared.  I was feeling a little nauseas on the 3rd day of transfer with some cramping but now all of my feeling are gone I don't feel anything no breast tenderness, nausea or anything I have felt a little crampy kind of like if my period were to come but for just a few minutes and then they go away is this good or bad I have a sad feeling in my heart i am afraid of going for the test I only want to hear positive on that day what a terrible feeling this wait period is.  It has got to be the worst feeling ever.  can anyone tell me if they feel the same no feeling of pregnant at all?  Is it too soon to feel anything ?
Hello Ladies, I am glad you found this site. It really calms me down, I hope it does the same for you.......WOW, we have a lot of tests this week, I'm hoping good news for everyone. We need good news on this site, it's time.....

MB-----I know exactly what you are saying about the discharge. It is crinone gel. I think it is irritation cause, I have a slight itch. (sorry for TMI) anyway I'll ask them tomorrow whats the deal with that. I also remember last time when I had blood you calmed me down with your advice. Thank you. I have to tell you guys that I did HPT yesterday (Sunday) I'm sorry I did, It was negative, I thought for sure the results would be accurate that close to my BETA. I'm completely shattered. I can't believe I let the DEVIL in my bathroom.............I hate that I did it. PLEASE Ladies if you are reading this DON"T DO IT.
Anyway I go tomorrow at 9am and I'll post when I get home from work. P.S. THANK you again and I only had that pinkish thing like twice......now nothing. (maybe a light very light brownish on stick) NO RED. and cramps like AF is coming. (any second)

Erica----HI, thanks for the e-mails. I needed that.................It's a big week for both of us.

Hi ladies tomorrow is my big day after being on this horrible 2ww I want to thank you all for being so communicative all of you comments have helped me out with all of my questions and concerns i will let you guys know tomorrow how it went for me wish me luck talk to you soon.
GOOD LUCK!!!
iam new in this,iam also in my 2 ww waiting period.1st ivf ,24 eggs, 15 fertilised,7 went to blastcyst stage,1 transfer,6 freez.ER 3feb,ET 8th feb blastcyst 5AA.symptoms on & off.cramps once in a while.BB hurts bur same i always get when iam close to my pe.i did 3 IUI in past unsucessful.so scared.worrying because no real symptoms yet.i have to go 4 blood work on fri 3 more days to go.any thing any help which can help me.aby boday tranfer 5AA blastocyst & got sucess????
I finally came across that glycemic index book I was telling you about.  It is "The G.I. Handbook"  by Barbara Ravage.

Today is the BIG day, I have my fingers crossed and am so scared and excited!  I am not going to yell at you about the HPT, you already are beating yourself up enough.
Please let me know the news when you can.  

to ALL the other ladies:
Welcome!  Sounds like evryone is is right around the same day, wishing you all the best!!!  I can't wait to hear lots of good news!
MB====Hi, my test was positive BUT my levels are 8. Too low for me. I go back Thursday, I know it is another Bio Chemical. My last one, my first beta was 25. 8 is so low. Thanks for being there, I'll post my numbers on Thursday.  Yes I did beat myself up for the HPT. What a mistake............................They should not be allowed to sell them.....Thanks again. Linda

To all of the new ladies,,,,,,Good Luck with your tests this week....
8 is low, but its not zero!  You are probably numb right now, but wait until Thursday, maybe-just maybe, that little one implanted late and just needs a few more days?!

I'll be here tomorrow and Thursday and whenever you need someone.  Until then, I'm not giving up!

All my love to you!
thank u 4 ur beautiful mail,thanks 4 all the info u gave me.it means alot.iam hoping for good.iam trying my best to think positive.as i said i had 3 unsucessful IUI,i have enodmetriosis,i did lepro 3 yrs ago,i have high prolactimia which is controlled by med.my doc said i have one of the best blastocyst,so far evrything went good.but after 3neg IUI,everytime i heard nurse calling & saying iam sorry its negative,this time i want to hear good news.this 2 days is like 2 years.thanks for ur prayers.i will let u know & all other friends about my result on fri.

DEVISTATED:keep ur hope up,miracle happens,so keep praying,i will pray 4 u too,iam sending u baby dust,hey u never know when u go back 4 ur 2nd blood work it might turnaround so my dear dont loos ur hope.think positive.i know its easy to say.but do it.iam doing it too.
hi anna good luck 4 tomorrow so tomorrow is the day 4 u.i wish u good luck.i will pray 4 u.let us know.iam also in 2ww perod.its killing me,i did 5 day blastocyst too,1blast ET,6 freezed.my dr also said blasto is good,mine was 5AA grade.i have to go 4 blood work on fri.iam not going to do HPT for sure i better wait.
about proges injec iam taking that inje too,i have no pain at all some time when i walk i feel but very light.i ask my nurse to make tatoo so no confusion,& my hubby gives me injec,u know what i do when he prepares my injec i put this iceback for atleast 2 to 3min when he says he is ready with my injection at that time i take out  ice bag & clean with swab wait 4 couple of second to dry off the swab because of the ice that place become num,try it u wont even feel it then my HB gives hard message for 2min then i use heating pad 4 atleast 5 to 10 min,it realy helps try it.iam doing it since day one i start proge,i never had pain problem hopw it will help.
good luck 4 tomorrow,let us know about ur result tomorrow.this is my 1st ivf.i will pray 4 u.
Thank you so much for all your support, prayers and baby dust! And...WELCOME to all of you who have join this forum!

Yes, tomorrow is my big day! I am a little scared, but I feel very confident! I hope the numbers will be high enough to say BFP! I am not sure what number they are looking at but I know I am to also get BT on Friday.

I went back to work on Monday from the advice of some of you and it really helped ease some of the thinking.

The progesterone shots are better now. My HB massages then for at least a minute after he injects and then I massage it throughout the day. My right cheek is better now!

Wow! We are all on the same timing for BT! I am praying positive thoughts for all of us, then we can all grow together!

Sasygirl~thanks for your thoughts and insight! I wish you and your HB all the luck!

Devistated~ 8 still is a BFP...so sending you my thoughts, prayers, and support! Keep hope alive! Let us know Thursday!

Agini~thanks for the advice! Good luck to you on Friday!

I will post my results tomorrow!

With much love and happiness! Good day...Anna
Good luck tomorrow! :)
thank you I will let you know as soon as I get home tonight how it went for me
thanks sheri my prayers are with all you ladies
hi milly iam new to this,i just foundout ur big day is today,goodluck to u,my prayers r with u,iam sending u baby dust too.i cannot wait to hear postive news from u as well as from anna.
i had one embroyo transfered on day 5,my blood test is on fri 2 more day to go.
once again goodluck.
Hi everyone and welcome to all the new ladies.  I am so happy to see all the newbies on this sight.  It is such wonderful therapy to help get us through the 2ww.  Good luck to all the ladies that have tests coming up this week and I will be praying with you b/c my test is tomorrow also.  I am praying for good news for everyone.  The power of prayers and the mulitude of women doing it can conquer anything.......there are so many new women to talk to and I hope that all of you stay in touch throughout your future journeys....

milly3031--GOOD LUCK AND BABYDUST TOMORROW
agini--GOOD LUCK FRIDAY AND BABYDUST
anna714--GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AND BABYDUST
sheri914--GOODLUCK AND BABYDUST ON THE 22ND
DID I FORGET ANYONE??????

Oh yeah my girl DEVISTATED----good luck and I am praying so hard for you and good news, I agree with MB789, a late implantee xo xo xo

mb789--How you feeling girly, hope all is well with you and your family to be.......when is your due date????  I would love to know how that nursery is looking, so exchange emails soon and send pictures!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TO ALL LOTS OF PRAYERS AND BABYDUST

XO XO XO XO

sasygirl

PS--don't forget to pray for me tonight.....
hi sasy girl,thanks alot 4 ur prayer & baby dust we all need it badly.& goodluck to u too.u r in my prayers.iam sending u baby dust.actually iam going tomorrow too becasue my lab wont provide result b4 24hrs so my doc ask me to go tomorrow so by fri i will get result.its torturing they should understand this that we need result ASAP,but------------.so goodluck.
Sasygirl - Thanks for the welcome and for the prayers, we all need them!  I will definitely say some prayers for you too, good luck tommorrow!

Devistated - I'm so sorry your beta is not what you hoped. You never know though, may have good news tommorrow - I'll be praying for you!

Good luck to those who test tommorrow and Friday!!!

Four more days for me - it's torture.  One minute I have a good feeling and the next minute not so good.  Still having very light cramping on and off and breast still hurting.  I don't really know if that means anything (same thing happened last time).  I'm just trying to remain positive.
Hello everyone!

How is everyone doing?

I am so sorry I post so late! I live in Hawaii so we're always behind! :)

Well, I did my 1st HCG today, but they told me that they don't give results until Friday after I get my 2nd HCG blood test. I guess they need to compare the numbers to make sure the HCG level is higher than the other. I don't know, but I was a little disappointed because I waited so patiently for this day.

I guess...what is 2 more days of waiting anxiously? Honestly, I want to know!

Today, I started to spot old brown coffee-like discharge (sorry, TMI) but no pain and not a lot...Is this normal? A few of my friends (nurses) told me that this may be a good thing because maybe the embryos are attaching to the uterus? Hmmm....I guess so, but just curious if any of you had this going on?

Wow...lots of testing this week! Good luck to all of you! I am praying and crossing fingers for all of you!

Sasygirl~Much luck to you tomorrow! :)
Agini~it's you and I on Friday!  Good luck!

Thanks....Anna
I went yesterday to get tested and at around 3:30 I got a terrible call from my doctor my test was negative I am so hurt right now I just can't stop crying but the worst part is that at around 5:30 I had like seven missed calls on my cell phone which i did not want to pick up after my news and guess what it was from my doctor telling me that there was an error with my lab work do you believe that I could not believe that I wanted to cry jump for joy i did not know what to do I just could not believe that maybe just maybe there is another chance that my test could be positive I have to repeat my blood work this morning and I am so scared I don't want to hear that n word.  I prayed so much yesterday and asked God to help me not to loose my faith ladies pray for me I will be praying for all of you.  I am so glad that this web site exist. love you all Milly
Milly5031~OMG! I am so sorry that they had to put you through that emotional roller coaster! I will pray for you and wish you all the baby dust!

This morning, before I had my progesterone shot, I started to bleed after I used the bathroom. This time it appeared to be more than just spotting with some clots or clumps of old blood. I am so worried! I will call my IVF clinic and ask if this is suppose to happen. Did any of you have any bleeding?

I am so sad and disappointed at this moment. Today, is my 8dpt...

Good luck to all of you! Have a great day!
Milly:iam sorry to hear that ur lab people mess up the test,thats so bad.i know what u must be going through.how can this people do such mistake if its a regular blood work thats ok but this is like u know we r wating since 2w & anyways u know u still have big big chance to hear a good postive news,let me tell u how?1st of all lab did mistake,2nd i read ur old messages i found out u trenfered ur emb on day 5 which was on 8th of feb,mine was on 8th feb too,i did blastocyst too which is day 5,but my blood work is tomorrow which is fri 20,& u know after transfer 1st blood work should be done between 12 day to 14th day,so count one after ur tranfer day in ur case 9th feb is 1st day  ,u went 4 blood work on 18 which is only 10th day which is very early,so my dear dont be dissappoint,u still have good chances,so keep praying,i will pray for u ,& iam sending u baby dust again.keep fingers crossed ,u will hear a positive news .today is also early to go 4 blood work.goodluck.

anna:
          dear i dont know about the spoting & clots,u should immidiately call ur doc to findout is it norm,but i remember my doc said its normal if u get dark brown old kind of discharge it shoulndt be red brown is ok it because of the progestrons injection.& i dont know y they r doing blood work so early ur tranfer was on 11th,& u did first blood test on 18th toooooo early it should be done after 12 days,counting day 1 after ur emy transfer.even if u google they will say the same.i dont know y ur doc decide to do so early.according to ur embi transfer date u should suppose go for ur blood work on 23rd feb.anyways good luck i hope that discharge is dur to prog inj,let us know us soon as u findout with ur doc.i will keep praying for all of u.take care.

Hello to all,

I got the call at 12 noon that I am pregnant.  My first beta was 433.  I want to be so excited, but last night I started having brown discharge and it has continued until today.  My doc says not to worry unless it is bright red and heavy, but he says that it is the old blood in my uterus that is working it's way out in order to take the new pregnancy.  I googled it last night and it seems that it could be pretty normal in pregnancy for the first trimester, but this is exactly what happened the last time I was pregnant and it ended in miscarriage.  I am hopeful and will go back for a recheck on Monday and hopefully my levels are still rising.  My RE also said that the levels were high for the first beta and he would not be surprised if if was multiples...OMG, I just want healthy!!!!  I will keep you guys posted......

Milly3031---OMG what the heck is up with your lab, and are you about ready to kill someone.  Don't they realize how long we have to wait for the answer we want and then for them to say they made a mistake.  You are one strong cookie, b/c I would have been using a few choice words to express my frustration and anxiety....what did they say happened and have you heard anything new???? Miracles will sneak up on you when you least expect it........BABYDUST AND PRAYERS!!

Anna714--Girl I know you are stressing b/c I am too.  I was told not to worry unless it is bright red and heavy....I have had enough brown/black discharge to warrant a panty liner.....what is your color???  Google discharge during pregnancy and you can read up on possible causes.  I did it last night.....I will keep praying for you and try to take it easy I read that helps a lot!!!  LOTS OF PRAYERS AND BABYDUST!!

To everyone who is still waiting GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF PRAYERS AND BABYDUST!!!!!!  I will keep all of you in my prayers until I hear from you!!!

Sasygirl

Ladies,,,,, my levels dropped to 4. It's official MY 2ND BIO IN A ROW!!!!!!
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.

MB, I'll be looking for you in a few months......I have one frosty left to give a shot.

Erica-----------HOLY Sh--!!!! 433 What a beautiful number, Congratulations my BFF.

Milly, Good luck with your new test....What a sucky thing to go thru. A MISTAKE>>>> gosh, I'm crossing fingers and toes for you....

All others who will test this week. Good Luck and hang in there it's almost over.
WOW>CONGRTULATIONS,OH u must be very happy.iam so happy for u.goodluck.takeit easy.try to take rest as much as u can.try to eat lots of lots of berrys,no pinaple ,no papaya.congratulations.
my bloodwork is tomorrow,iam so scared & worried.this is my 1st ivf after 3 iui failure.mine is also 5th day transfer.if u dont mind can i ask which grade was ur embroyo.mine was 5AA blastocyst.i transfered,6 they freezed.pray for me for tomorrow.
once again congratulations.

DEVISTATED:
iam sorry to hear that.dont loos the hope.keep ur hope up.take care.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and that wonderful thank you.  I am still skeptical, but I was shocked b/c I was sure it did not work, b/c I had absolutely no symptoms after the transfer.  I can't tell you what grade mine were, my doc never told me.  I had 21 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 2 fresh implanted (they were hatching out of their shell, but no pregnancy), and this was a frozen with 3 transfered (6 still frozen).  Sounds similar to yours.  They looked ok to me, but what do I know.  The embryologist said they looked good.  

How has your 2ww been??  I know you are so nervous, but have faith and try not to stress it is not good for you or the possible little one.  I truly believe that the acupuncture I did this cycle helped me a lot after 4 failed cycles.  Devistated told me about it and WOW what a difference it made in this cycle by helping me relax and take everything in.  I am going to continue it until I get 3 months.  It is so relaxing, you should so try it.  I am praying for you and wishing you so much BABYDUST!!!!!!!  Let me know as soon as you know.   GOOD LUCK GIRLY!!!!

XO XO

Sasygirl  
thanks alot.i will catch u all tomorrow.
Let me start by thanking you all for your prayers and baby dust.  My test was POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!! today can you believe that after the news I got yesterday I could not believe that this was happening to me to actually go through another pregnancy test and the wait was complete torture and they waited till 4:15 to tell me the results what torture.

Anna--- My girlfriend Natasha who also went through IVF had gone through the same thing the bleeding with clots and all she also freaked out its understandable she said her bleeding was really heavy but her pregnancy went well but unfortunately she had complications she had to have her cervix sewed and even though she went though all that she lost her baby at 5 month she miscarried.  she admitted that she stopped taking care of herself like she would go to the mall and walk around for much too long and did not get the rest she should have been getting she thought she was completly safe and look what happened to her.  My advise to you is to get all the rest that you can and don't do anthing that would jeopordize you beautiful baby please take care of your self.

Sassygirl  congratulations girl God bless this journey for you i am really happy for you.

Devistated--- I am SOOO sorrrrry to hear about your number going down can you or anyone explain to me about that the number my doctor told me that my numbers were low too I had a number 22 and she wants me to go back on monday to check my numbers after hearing of Sassygirl's numbers now i am worried but at the same time I am wondering if maybe its like Agini says it might have been to soon to get tested now I am wondering why test me at 10 and 11 days after transfer?

Agini -----  Thank you so much for your words they give me lots of hope thank you

To all my friends My love and Prayers are with you Baby dust to you all
CONGRATULATIONS.i knew it see i told u u gonna hear positive news.oh gosh iam so happy 4 u.now its my turn tomorrow,oh gosh i want to hear positive.i cant wait any more.its killing me.i dont know how iam gonna pass this long night tonight.
u know i dont have any meany any symptom.i have sore breast but nothing new ever time b4 my periods i gets that so i dont wanna think negative,but there wasnt any symptom like cramping or anything atleast u felt cramps & felt nausea on 3rd day.but i havent felt any thing.iam so scared.i hope 2weeks waiting periods ends happily for all of us.
Thank you for your words Don't worry I am praying so hard for you I am sure you will hear good news.  and don't worry about the symtoms after feeling that little bit of cramps on the first three days and nauseus feeling they all stopped and I freaked out I don't feel anything now which scared me but you see my test was positive so think positive my prayers are with you and I can't wait to read your good news.
Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you both!  

Two more days for me.  I had a bad day yesterday - For some reason, I was convinced that it hadn't worked.  I felt better after talking to my sister (she's 6 mts. pregnant). Still having light cramping on and off, but am trying to remain hopeful!
my result came negative.i dont know how iam gonna leave.iam all broken.
Hello Ladies!  I only have a minute to look over all the conversations, but it looks like there is some GREAT news!  Congratulations to all and to those you about to find out, I have my fingers crossed!

SASSYGIRL, oh my!!!  How amazing, I hope you're ready for multiples, it is looking that way!  My number was 153, with one little guy!!!!  I couldn't be happier for you and your family.  Take care of yourself and I will check back mid next week!

DEVISTATED.  I am so sorry to hear your news.  My heart is breaking for you and your husband.  I know how hard it is to hear the bad news over and over.  You have one little one left and hopefully that is the one that God intended for you.  We will all be here for you when you are ready to go again.  Until then, continue to take great care of yourself and you will be in my prayers.
Hi, Congratulations.....22 you are in fact pregnant. You need to be cautiously excited.  Go on and google low beta numbers or just beta numbers. I've read that people have had perfect pregnancies starting as low as 10. On the flip side of that it is low and you could be having a Bio Chemical pregnancy. Google both and you'll understand what the numbers mean. It is so scary. You think the 2ww is the hardest and no one prepares you for the beta hell. This is my second cycle back to back that I've had to wait and pray for my numbers to rise. My last cycle in Nov, I had a positive number of 25 (10 days past a 3 day transfer) then two days later it was 31 then two days later it was like 28, I was told it was a bio chemical pregnancy. No reason why.....just a very early failed pregnancy. They are so common and most women have several of them and never even know it because your period comes right on time or a few days late if your not seeing a specialist or doctor then you would never have your beta done.......This last cycle I'm sure you followed I started at 8 (at 11 days past 3 day transfer) and two days later dropped to 4. I wished it was just a plain old negative. The pain and disappointment is unbearable.  I'm sorry if I scared you I just want you to read on those topics, I wish I had someone to tell me before. Please in all of this confusion,,,don't give up and don't stop praying.
Remember you are pregnant and your numbers will double or triple by Monday....Think positive.
I am so sorry agini my heart is with you I feel your pain there is not much anyone of us can say to help with the pain and disapointment but I will tell you this Don't ever loose hope your time will come and when it does the blessing will be so big that you won't even remember this feeling right now.  God bless you agini and remember don't loose hope.  I will pray everyday for you.
hi,so whats your plan is???as i mentioned above i did my blood today it came negative,it wasw below 2.this was my first ivf after 3 iui failure.i was so so hopefull.they retrive 25 eggs ,15 fertilised,7 went to blaastocyst stage which is 5 day.so they decide to transfer 1 5day blsat & according to my doc,that was one of the best grade i can have 5AA hatch.but still it came negative.i dont know y.i still have 6 frozen i might go right away for 2nd cycle.rightnow my brain is totaly blocked.iam very sad ,broke.because after join this forum i was so hopefull,u all r so great i got so much support but my luck didnt worked.u take care.
Thank you for the imformation I will google those two things and once again I am sorry and my heart is with you too.  You know today I called my doctor and I asked her about my numbers and she said to me that its really not good she said that it means that I got pregnant and that it just did not stay in her opinion.  I asked her if there is a posibility that my numbers will go up and I also asked her what should my numbers have been in the first pregnancy test and she said it should have been more 100 for it to be a good pregnancy.  she also said that in her experience she does not think this will happen for me.  but she also said not to lose hope that this was my very first try and I have 4 frozen embryos to try again with.  Devastated do you think if I put all 4 embryos I will have a better chance of getting pregnant does that have anything to do with it putting many embryos?  You know my husband and I decided to put just 2 on the first try because we kind of got scared of having more than two.  We were so sure that at least one would stick and if two did we would be very happy too but we got really scared in trying 3 but now if my numbers go lower instead of higher meaning we lost them then I think we would try all 4.  what do you think?

Ladies-- I am so scared for monday to come and hear bad news again.  In a way I kind of wish that it was just one answer because now its like negative then positive and then oh yea its negative again that is kind of cruel don't you guys think.  I want to keep my hopes high the doctor did tell me that in all of her years of experince that she did come across on case where the numbers were low and they just flew up and was a good pregnancy maybe just maybe I will be case number 2 for her I pray that I am.    
Hi ladies,

Milly3031--Congragulations lady, I am so very happy for you and I hope that your numbers just continue to double.  We are both in that boat b/c what torture (at least for me) to have to wait until Monday to make sure they are doubling.  When is your next test???  Good luck and take it easy and I am praying for you!!!

Agini--Girl I know how you are feeling right now, I have been where you are so many times over the last 2 years and I hope that you know that you are not alone.  I hope you know it is OK to cry as much as you want, and make sure you let it all out, b/c you will feel so much better.  Also, please do not quite chatting on this site, it is such good therapy to talk to women who know exactly how your feeling and can honestly say they do....Just know that when you are ready to talk, we are always here just a post away.  I am praying for your heart to mend and for you to find some peace.  Don't let this battle get the best of you, b/c you are so much stronger then you feel right now.......Prayers, hugs and kisses.

Mb789---thank you so much for the congragulations. I know that I am not out of the hot water yet, but I am hoping to be well on my way to where you are.  I am ready for whatever I will find out in my US in about 2-3 weeks.  How are you doing, hope all is well, have you picked a name yet????

Sheri914--how are you doing??  Good luck on your test and I am praying for you and sending lots of babydust your way.  Thank you for the warm congrats. Let me know as soon as you know.

To anyone I missed good luck and my prayers are with you all!

Sasygirl
Hi ladies,

Unfortunately, my results were negative!  I am very sad and my heart is broken!
do you guys know if it is safe to try right away after a failure because if mine fails on monday test I would like to try right away is it safe to do.  I am sorry ladies for the negative thought its just so crazy this feeling it like desperation the WHY question just overwhelms me.  Why can't this procedure be sucessful for everyone in the first try its so andvance in technology but fails to easy why something that is so expensive and advance in science cannot work on the first try this is really mind blowing I am sorry ladies just had to vent a little my nerves are going crazy.  
I am sorry anna I really wanted this test of yours and agini to be positive my prayers are with you don't loose hope.
Milly----Hi, About putting four back...It all depends on your age..At least that's what my RE believes. We always put 3 back because I was 36. Now I'm 37 and my last IVF I put 4 back because of my prior failed IVF's and age. My RE was OK with that. I know a girl who is 39 (just turned yesterday) and we were on the same cycle give or take a few days and she put back 5.........with a negative result...So I believe that if you wanted to put 4 back then you should ask your RE and think about the age factor...If you are younger he won't let you do it...I am unexplained and I've done 9 IUI's (one tubal pregnancy out of them) I got pregnant on my own in Dec of 06 and that ended with a tubal also. and I've done 5 IVF's two of them were Bio Chemical......so my plans are to keep trying. I have one frozen little one left from my last retrieval.
As far as you trying again right after a failed IVF. My advice and probably all of the ladies would tell you to wait a period. Like you will get your period now from this failed cycle and then when you get your next period you can try again....It's like 2 months....in reality...If you've never done frozen before it's different then fresh, very different. I've done one before. So you might be able to start right away because you won't be doing all of the crazy a s s meds like the fresh cycles...Ask your RE but I'm quite sure you should wait a period....I hope I helped you in some way.....But remember keep positive and think HIGH numbers.

Anna---Sorry for the negative results.....They suck and hurt like hell but don't give up and keep trying, we will be here for you all the way.

agini---I'm sorry for your negative. Gosh it is so hard to hear that after all you go thru during the 2ww. You have frosties,,,that is wonderful. Keep doing what you are doing until you get your baby....It only takes one.
I just read up on the biochemical pregnancies and the low beta numbers I am glad you told me about these two things because now I know what it means and what to expect when the doctor says this to you.  Devastated i am 38 and I too had an ectopic pregnancy in the tube I only have one side i had two miscarigges after the ectopic pregnancy it was horrible all of it and now going through this ivf its hard too you spend all this money and expect a good outcome especially when you don't have any knowledge or experience and the outcome is so hurtful to so many and all you have is hope and keeping your faith up on high.  I am afraid that I am going to have to pray and hope that if the 4 embryos are transfered at least one gets implanted because we don't have any more money for another complete ivf retrieval cycle.  Its so hard to think about that too its bad enough that you go through the scare of actually having a pregnancy come through that you also have to think about the money too.  it really ***** big time.
Hello everyone!

I didn't realized how hard this really is for me. When I got the news today...I was silent for a moment. I kind of expected a negative result because today, I began to bleed heavily (period). But, I wanted to to keep hope and prayed that things would be alright.

I only prayed that God would help me through good or bad news. I am so sad! I didn't want to cry at work in front of everyone, so when I left to go to class tonight, I began to cry in my car. The pain and heartache that I have inside is killing me. I didn't have an appetite and my concentration is off. I think I am still in disbelief!

I wasn't able to get all my tears out until I got home late this evening. I crawled up into my husbands arms and cried! I don't know what to really feel because it appeared to be going so well. I really think IVF clinics should prepare couples for results that are negative. I don't know what to do. The nurse only instructed me to make a post-IVF consultation (which is free), but there goes 20K. She told me to stop my progesterone shots. She also told me to not take the BCP right away and maybe try naturally because she always hears about couples concieving after a failed IVF cycle.

My husband and I will definitely try again. Do any of you have any suggestions or insight that may help me or others?

I will not give up on HOPE! I thank all of you for being there for me and giving me HOPE! Congratulations to everyone who got positive results...Good Luck to those upcoming a test. and....for those who had a negative..I am so sorry...I know how you are feeling right now...but we must be there for one another....let's keep our head up...chin up high....and think POSITIVE!

Let's do it again!

Much love....Anna
Hi anna you are right IVF clinics should prepare everyone for a negative result they really don't say much of that until you have a negative result they should really emphasize the hurt that we go through and the deception of a negative result.  I as so afraid of going to the clinic of monday after reading of the bio chemical pregnancies and low beta numbers they never explained that to me in the clinic they should really tell you that you could have a positive but not be in the clear yet that there is still danger of miscarriage its horrible.  and about this low beta number why does this have  to happen if they give you the best embryos they should all give you good numbers when positive its kind of like its not fair.  I get so angry because there are so many women out there who just do so much harm to children you hear all these terrible news out there and we are struggling so hard to have a baby that you just have to question Gods will and wonder why God why give a bad mother a child who is only causing hurt to a child why bless her and not me.  I know its bad to talk like this but its just so sad and I get so angry.  

Its good anna that you don't lose hope because you shouldn't-- just think positive and its good that you cry and let it all out because it hurts it hurts really bad just think of that one day that will come for you and your husband where you will be holding your beautiful baby and that joy is going to be so big that you won't even remember this sad moment you are going through.
     hi anna we 2 r in same boat .can u belive coincedence,we both transfer on same day my transfer was on 8th too but they transfered only one 5th day blastocyst grade 5AA,hatching.my doc siad thats one of the best embroyo anyone can have.they retrive total 25 eggs,15 fert,7 went to blastocyst which is day 5.they freez 6 & put inside me one.& the way they said i was so hopefull.i thought this will work 4 sure.iam 32 year onld.iam trying 4 baby from last 5 or 6 years.we tryed naturally for 3,years then i found out i have endometriosis & high prolactin so i did leproscopy for my endo,& iam taking medicine for prolcatin.then my doc ask yo to go for iui every time they say oh u have nice good ovulation ,every time i hoped it will work,i did 3iui,no sucess.then she suggested me to go for IVF.we waited for 2 years we tryed naturaly but didnt work so we decide finaly to go 4 ivf.& we did.this time also they said i have one of the best embys,& because of my age they said they want to transfer 1 emby.& this 2ww iwas so carefull about my diet & about work.i was thinking that this time there is no chance that i will hear negative news,but when my doc called & said unfortunately result is negative i was brok in million pieces.my dreams shattered.i planned & dreamed millions of things in this last 2ww.& when they said negative oh my god.i cryed cryed cryed.u guys r right 1st of all this treat is so expensive they should do something .going through negative report after going through all this painfull medication its so hard.my doc & nurse called me after that they gave my appointment for consultation on march 2nd.my doc said normaly they let onemonth rest after ivf failure,then we can go for second try.so we r planing to go for rightaway for 2nd trial becasue iam sure iam not able to get pregnent normaly we tryed our best for that.so after one month wait if doc say i can try again i will go for 2nd trial with my frozen emby & i gues they will transfer 2 in 2nd try thats what my nurse said.& if my doc say that i have to go for leproscopy again for endo then i have to do that first then i have to wait 3 months then only i can trial for 2.oh gosh y its so hard for us,like milly said its so easy for some people & they dont value there kids,they abuse.& people like us we r struggling going through so much pain again & again still we r no where.my doc told me yesterday that i should not loose my hope there is still good chances becasue i have good 6 embis.most of the time 1st ivf doesnt wrok useally 2nd or 3rd time it works very few people get sucess at 1st time.she said i have good chance but u know i heard this in past too.everytime they say same.then i get so hopefull & then they say oh next time.i will try agaibut this time i will just try but i will not keep hope becasue when u keep hope & when it goes wrong it hurts more.but at the same time i will not think negative also.hopefully one day god will hear our prayers too.but i hope god bless all of us b4 we loose our dreams.anna hope this will help u if u want u can try right away for 2nd but only after one month break & my nurse said if i do 2nd after one month with my frozen embys i dont even have to take any medicatin or any injections.it will be normal they just tranfer without any medication or injections.u only have to start from scratch if u do all over agian for new emby if its frozen  they will track u through ultrasond & when u ovulate they will transfer thats all.
anna : i wanna ask u is this ur 1st ivf???did u try iui or anythiong else b4???did doc tell u what is the problem???if u have cyst or endo or anything like that & if u tryed enough natural then dont wait 4 natural try again.baised on my personel experince me saying.

milly :
     please just dont think negative right now my dear just clear ur mind dont think about biochem--preg or anything just wait for mon reprot good luck.see miracle happens so hey its ur time for u so dont loose ur hope.goodluck.i will pray 4 u.

Sheri: GOOOD LUCK for monday.i will pray for u.take care.
Hi Agini I am glad you let it all out your feeling its good to let it out you feel a little better when you do and what better place than here were all the women in here understand exactly what you are going through.  My husband and I also were trying for 6 years normal and in that time I had ectopic pregnancy and two miscarriages then tried clomid and no success then finally doctor reffered us to infertility clinic and here I am this was my first IVF.  Agini I had asked my doctor if this pregnancy was going to fail with the low numbers I asked her how soon after could I try and she said wait one period and then she said that I had to start a new medication which would prepare the uterus for the frozen embryos so find out about what your nurse said if in fact no medication needed to transfer embryos.  You know I am trying not to be afraid about tomorrow but I can't help it.  I am very nervous I keep telling myself it will be ok because I am not bleeding or anything like that so that  makes me hopeful.  but then that negative little voice inside keeps saying that its because of the progesteron shots I know I need to stop and just wait for tomorrow.  I will let you guys all know how it went for me tomorrow please pray for me.  Love Milly
Hello Ladies,
I am still in shock right now - my test results were positive!  My hcg level is 129 which my doctor is very happy with.  I have to test again on Tuesday to make sure they increase (yet another hurdle to get over).  The past several days I've had a bad feeling, mostly because I didn't feel pregnant.  I guess I was expecting to feel nauseated or tired, but I didn't.  Just light cramping every now and then and slightly sore breasts (which always happens before my period anyway).  My husband tried to keep my positive, he had a good feeling and he was obviously right!  I truly thought this would never happen to me!
To all of you who got a negative test - I am deeply sorry.  I know how you feel, I was in your shoes before.  Like I said, we have been trying for almost 3 years.  When I got off of the pill, I didn't have a period for 3 months, thats when I went to my ob/gyn.  He gave me provera to help kick start it but it didn't help so I went to an RE right away.  We tried clomid, clomid with IUI's, Femara (an oral med similar to clomid), and injectable meds with IUI's.  All together we did 7 IUI's before finally moving to IVF.  My diagnosis is unexplained infertility.  We tried our first IVF in November.  We transferred 2 day 5 blasts and had none to freeze. (my doc only freezes on day 6).  They told me that my embies looked great and everyone in the office basically told me that it was going to work.  When we got the negative results I was devistated.  I had all of the same feelings that you do, I wondered why God would give babies to moms who didn't care.  And what made it worse is that I am a pediatric nurse, so I see it all of the time, parents who don't even stay with their children while they're in the hospital!  My doc made us wait until I got a period on my own before doing IVF again.  This past cycle of IVF we transfered 3 day 3 embies.  They should be between 6 and 8 cells on day three and I had one day 6, one day 7, and one day 8.  He agreed to 3 because of my failed IVF in the past.  He usually only likes to transfer 2 if you are under 35 (I'm 31), but he made an execption - and I'm so glad he did.
Believe me, I know it's alot easier said than done but please don't lose hope.  Just continue to pray hard and I will also pray for all of you.  Your prayers truly helped me!

Milly and Sasygirl - Good luck tommorrow, I'll be thinking about you!

Devistated, Anna and Agini - Keep hoping, I know there is good news in your future.

Please continue to pray for me on Tuesday.  I'll keep you updated!

Sheri
milly: good luck girl.dont woryy.ur result will be good no doubt about it.so just enjoy eat good.keep ur self hyderated.

sheri:congratulations wow girl lucky u.u too take care of ur self good eat good.good luck for ur second blood work.i will pray 4 u.i have doc appointment on 2mar she will discuess everything with us whats next 4 us.this was my 1st ivf too,after 3 iui failure.they transfer 1 5 day blast my doc also said the same that this is the best emby anyone can have but my bad luck came negative.i have 6 frozen day 5 embys,iam gonna try that as soon as doc say i can start my treatment again,i hope one day it will work i dont know when that day will come.pray for us.once again goodluck.

Hi girls,

Sheri914---CONGRAGULATIONS, wow are you just so excited right now.  How are you feeling.  I am so happy for you right now and thank you so much for remembering me on Monday.  I am always worried since I miscarried onces in july 08.  I want to relax, but I guess that will not happen until I am at least 12 wks and even then I don't know.  Did I remember reading that you also did acupuncture???  I really believe that it is what helped me get pregnant this time.  I feel like the times before I was just to stressed.  Well, good luck for Tuesday and let me know what your numbers are!!!  Prayers and Congrats!!!

Milly3031--I know how you are stressing right now but please try to relax a little.  I know easier said then done, but it is not good in any pregnancy and I just know that your numbers are gonna rise tomorrow, after all in the beginning you weren't even suppose to be pregnant because of the mix up, but your miracle came and now the doubt is just trying to take away your good feelings.  I hope that you can find some peace and try to relax and enjoy your good news.  I will be praying for you tomorrow b/c I will be getting news along with you.  Good luck, prayers and BIG BIG BIG NUMBERS!!!!

Agini--How are you doing today?  You have been in my thoughts this weekend and I have been praying for you.  I know how hard it is right now to focus on anything, but I re-read your story a couple of times and you have come so far and been through so much.  You are so strong and I just know in the end your hearts desire will be met.  I was a little curious about your not having to take any medications on your 2nd try, why is that??  I also want you to read up about acupuncture.  I know that it might sound crazy, but devistated recommended it to me and I really believe that it helped me after 4 fails.  It is so wonderful and I think that info you read about it will be promising.  I am thinking about you and hope that you are feeling a little better today!!!!

Anna714-Sorry for the news, but I love your positive attitude.  I kept trying (4 trys) and we have spent well over 40k to get where we are, my tubes were tied during last marriage and my insurance won't cover anything.  I do want to recommend asking your doc about any possible case studies that you might be eligible for.  A lot of RE clinics participate in clinical studies with patients and cover some of the cost of IVF cycles.  I participated in one that covered a whole round of drugs.  They don't always tell us about these studies but some are age based and some are not, so doesn't hurt to ask if you might be eligible.  The only advise I can offer is to never give up, and also to try acupuncture on your next round, Google it and read up on the positive outcomes of women who have done it.  I know it sounds crazy, but I did it and if anything the stress relief was worth it.  I really believe that it is what helped me to get pregnant this time.  I am wishing you lots of luck and I hope this will help you some in the future!!!

Devistated---Where you at these days girly???  You ok??  I have been thinking about you this weekend and wondering how you were holding up!!  Keep in touch!!

Mb789--How you doing??

To all the ladies keep your heads held high and keep trying, b/c in the end if we are all holding babies in our arms all the heartache will have been so worth it!!!!  Prayers to all!!!

sasygirl

hi sasy,
    thanks 4 ur nice beautiful message.my nurse said i dont have to take any medication or injection in my next cycle baised on my age & my uterus lining so doctor will do natural cycle.in natural cycle they just track my ovulation time by doing ultrasound & when they think that iam ovulating right after my ovulation they will transfer ,& then i just have to wait 2ww no medi no inje.iam 32 year old according to my nurse iam young & my uterus lining is good ,she said so most probably my doc want me to go for natural cycle.because she said most of the time 1st ivf doesnt work becasue we take so much medicines & injections so that we can haveas much as egg we can.but all this medicines doesnt allow embys to attach proparly.so they try in 2nd cycle to do natural if we r under 35.so let see i have appointment with doc on 2nd march i will discuess everything with her then i will let u know all.about accupuncture when i did iui i tryed but it didnt help me alot.but iam planing to do again b4 i start my 2nd cycle.if u dont mind can u please give some more info like where u go ,u go some chines place or u go to clinic,& what kind of accpuncture u do ??? u  do specilay 4 ivf.please give me as much as info u can.so i will look according to that.
u take care girl.goodluck.& thanks again.
Yes, I did do accupuncture with my ivf this time (I did NOT do it with my last ivf cycle in November)- so I guesss it really does help!
I got my referral for my accupuncturist from my doctor's office.  The guy that he recommended does accupuncture treatments that work in conjunction with your ivf cycle.  I went about 4 or 5 times before my embryo transfer, the last one was the evening before embryo transfer.  I have heard that you can even do a treatment a few hours before your embryo transfer, which is what I intended to do, but my accupuncture center was closed that day.  I have not done any treatments since then because I was unsure if it was safe or not, but recently I have heard that it is good to do a treatment a couple of days after the transfer too.
Agini - I would just ask your doctor's office if they recommend anyone.  The place that I went to was sort of like a clinic.  There are 3 or 4 rooms and one accupuncturist (he was not Chinese). The first time I went I thought it was really weird and couldn't really relax, but every time after that it was great!  I felt extremely relaxed.  You should definitely try it again, even with your frozen transfer.  It's supossed to relax your uterus to make it more ready to receive the embryos and it also increases blood flow to your uterus.
Good Luck!

Sasygirl - I still can't believe that I'm pregnant.  I definitely don't feel pregnant, what about you?  I am nervous about my numbers tommorrow, but I'm really trying not to stress.  My doctor and nurse said that I shouldn't be worried since my number was greater than 50.  Good luck today, I just said a prayer for you and milly!  Let me know!
Hello everyone:

Thank God I came across this discussion page.  I too am in the 2ww stage.  I just had my transfer done on Thursday, the 19th of February and go in for my blood test on March 2, 2009.  I have an unexplained fertility problem, and last year I had an ectopic pregnancy, which caused them to seal my fallopian tube up as it ruptured.  Prior to that I have 2 IVF cycles in Hawaii, over 15 years ago and failed.  Now I am trying for the 3rd and final time in California.

I am so worried though.  Does anyone know if I have screwed my chances of success if I did not rest for 2 days.  What happened is, after the transfer, my brother in law, his wife, and children, unbeknownst to them, that I am doing IVF, picked me up and we they wanted to go to the mall, so I went went them before they took me home a couple of hours later.  I rested for the rest of the afternoon though after that.  Then to make matters worse, I had an emergency the next day at work, which I had to go to so I drove myself and then came home a couple of hours later.  So much for the 2 days of bed rest.  I am worried that I just ruined my chance of the embryos implanting themselves in me.  I return to work tomorrow.

They transferred 5 embroys, 4 at 8 cell and the other at 5 cell.  I am getting real nervous.  I want a baby so bad...been wanting one since I can remember.

It breaks my heart to see those that did not get a successful result.  I know how it feels to get the news that its a negative.  My heart goes to each and every one of you.

Please, anyone that would know whether or not this 2 day bed rest hurt my chances, please let me know.

Thank you.
I had my transfer done on 2/20/09 (2 embryos were planted) I am soo nervous and hope it works.  From the first step to the last step everything has worked out on my favor, however, the transfer is the one I fear the most.  Since I have damaged tubes I'm afraid after the transfer my tubes may leak and push out the embryos.. Does anyone have this problem???  I have a blood test on 2/26/09 and my PGT is on 3/5/09.  I am going crazy.. I'm afraid to go to the restroom b/c I'm afraid i'm going to flush them out.  Im afraid to even push or lift anything with the fear of when I got to the bathroom they will come out.. I'm knew to this site and thank you so much for allowing others to read what you all are going through.. But can any help give me advise??
Hello:

I actually had my transfer done a before you.  I just got off the phone with the doctors office because I did  not rest the full 2 days I was asked to.  They told me not to worry about it so much, so I will think positive and remain optimistic.  

The leak from your damaged tubes will not push the baby out, nor will using the bathroom, sneezing, etc.  As I am told, they will not fall out.

I had the same problems about my tubes.  I had so many  miscarriages due to the fluid that comes out of the tubes when your period has not flushed everything out.  I am told that this is deadly and toxic to the embryos.  I had an ectopic pregnancy last April which ruptured the tube, so they sealed it, along with the other one.  I was told that this was the only to achieve a good success rate with IVF in my condition.  15 years ago, I did IVF twice, and failed.  The doctor never told me about the leaking of fluid, until about 5 years ago at which time, they asked me to cut the tubes and go IVF.  I was in denial then, so I refused to go that route, thinking I can get a normal pregnancy going.  Time after time I got a miscarriage and after the ectopic, I decided to get seal the tubes and go for IVF.  This was my situation though, you might want to check with your doctor on the effect the fluid can have towards your embryos.  Rest assured, they will not fall out.

I wish you all the best.  I go in for a blood test on March 2, and again on March 4 if I have a positive result.

Good Luck and let me know how things go for you.
Thank you so much for the information.  My doc told me their is the slight chance of the fluid pushing them out.. If I do not come out PG this time my option is to remove my tubes.  I am indenial about that as well, but I will not have a choice.  The crazy thing is that they did not mention to me about the dangers of the fluid.  I have put in a call to  my my OBG to see what she says.  I haven't been able to get PG at all, although I do have a 10 year, but the doc thinks my tubes were damaged during his birth.

How long did it take for your tubes to be cut off?  Was your recovering a long time?  Once after they were cut off did you get to partake on the IVF?  Sorry for so many questions as I hope I don't have to do that, but I'm just trying to prepare for the other solution.  

Do you or any know when you go in for the blood test what are the checking for?  

Thank you Pebbles0626 for the information you provided!!!
Your welcome.  You know, when they cut my tubes, I awoke from anesthesia after the procedure and cried.  Reality finally sunk in and I cried for hours, realizing that I could never get pregnant again, unless I go through IVF.

You know what is crazy, I was scheduled to go have this procedure done before I realize I was pregnant.  When I went to see the anesthesiologist to assess how much anesthesia they were gonna give me, he ordered some lab tests and one of them was to rule out pregnancy.  I laughed, as I have been bleeding for over 15 days.  I didn't know what was wrong,  So you can imagine my surprise when I got a call telling me I was pregnant.  They took an HCG test every day for 3 days, and then Saturday evening, I will never forget, I was asked to come in to ER as they would have to remove the baby, as they feel I had an ectopic pregnancy.  The ultrasound did not show any sac so they were certain it was in my tubes.

So rather than have the surgery that was scheduled, when they took care of my ectopic pregnancy, they cut my tubes.

I called my IVF specialist when it was done, and was asked to wait 3 months to allow my stomach to heal.  After 3 months, I finally got my appointment and a calendar for when I would start IVF.  I was excited and looking forward to it.  However, prior to starting my IVF treatment, I ran into a roadblock again.  This time they showed me having a polyp.  Of course I was so upset.  Why didn't they catch this when they cut my tubes.  Again, I had to undergo surgery to remove this.  Yep, I had to wait another 3 months again after having had this done.  Frustrating.  

Finally though, with the polyp gone, I was able to go through IVF.  While I was going through IVF, they noticed I had some sort of cyst, which disappeared after my cycle, and I had a fibroid.  Great, another hurdle to go through.

I went through the transfer last week Thursday and am just waiting for the 2ww to come so I can go for my blood test.  I am planning on doing a home pregnancy test on day 10.  

When they cut my tubes, it was an outpatient thing and they through my belly button.  It didn't hurt too bad.  YOu have to wait at least 3 months before you can do IVF if you go this route.  It didn't take a long time.  It was an hour and a half in the OR.  I partook in IVF 3 months after that was done.

When you go in for your blood test, they are going to check your HCG level to see if you are pregnant.  

I wish you lots of luck and baby dust.
hi welcome to this forum.goodluck both of u.dont think anything right now just be positive & pray,when ever some bad or negative thoughts come just stop thinking & start picturing that u r holding ur baby,what u will do when u will have baby in ur arm picture those beautiful dreams,visualise baby instead of worrying & stressing out ur self thinking bad.
pebbles2606: this is my request to u dont dont dont do home pregnency test even the day of ur blood work dont try to check at home iam telling u it iwll give u wrong ,false answer because the hcg injection which they gave u b4 ER that gonna stay in ur body 2weeks,so that will give u false answer if u check home preg test so dont do it.
& sorry guys i have no idea about tube,my problem was different,i have endmetriosis problem for which i did leproscopy 3 yrs ago,i have high prolactimia i take med everyday 4  that .iam trying from last 5 yrs no sucess i did 3 IUI 3yrs back but no luck.then my doc suggest me to go 4 IVF,but me & my hubby we were noe convinced becasue they treated my endome--.my prolactin is in cntrol with medi,i have no blockege in my tube,my uterus & ovary lining r perfect according to doc .so we thought then y i have to do ivf so we tryed naturaly again but didnt work .so we decide to go 4 ivf.finaly i did my 1st ivf in feb 2009.25 eggs,15 fertilised,7went to blastocyst stage means day 5.they transfered one they said my age is less & they have one of the best grade blastocyst which is 5AA,so they prefer one.i waited 2ww,i did my 1st blood work on 20th feb which was last fri & unfortunately my test came negative,it was shocking for us becasue the way doc convinced us we were so sure that it will work but no.but  this place is so good all of us can understand eachothers pain.we all understand exactly what we r going through.this place all this friends r blessing for me .all the ladys here r so wonderful they wont let u down.so keep writing ur feelings & update here.we all r like a small family here.
so good luck to both of u.i will pray for u guys.& sending u both baby dust.goodluck.just visualise goodthings.dont leat bad & negative things come close to u.
i have doc appointment on 2nd march she will tell me when i can try next .if everything is ok then most probably in april i will go to try 2nd ivf with frozen embys.
Thank you for your advise.  I will take you up on your advise and not do a HPT.  I will wait for the result when I go in next Monday.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with me.  I am sorry that your first IVF experience was not a success.  Hopefully, the next time around will be a blessing and you will have a baby.  I will pray for a good outcome on the next one.  Do you know why they only transferred 1 instead of at least 2?  I was told that they normally transfer 2 depending on the age.  I am 41 so they transferred 5, 4 of which was a grade I and 1 grade II.  An IVF friend of mines went through her transfer this week, she is 27 and the doctor transferred 3 in her.  She had a total of 16.  Mayb you can ask them to transfer 2 next time.

I will do that from now on.  I will visualize that I am already pregnant....think positive thoughts always.  Thanks.
hi,iam 32 ,& according to my doc,iam young 4 ivf, this was my 1st IVF ,so if embroyo goes to 5 day transfer which is blastocyst,& my embi grade was one of the best according to doc so they prefer 1 transfer becsue in twins ,triplets there is risk of eraly premature pregnency & other complications so they try to get u pregnent with one,& as they were thinking i had best embi so they only transferd one but now they will transfer more than one,becuase if u had previoues history of failure in ivf then the dont transfer 1.ur friend who is 27 is this her first IVF.???her emby was 5 day transfer or 3 day???iam glad u took my advice.
This was my friend's 1st IVF try as well.  She wanted to go to day 5, but our doctor said, day 3 was best as the embryos were doing well at day 3 and they wanted to give it the best chance to implant themselves.

I am glad that they are going to transfer more than one this time.  Do you know when you are going to try again?
Hi guys, well just got my new numbers and they are 2593.  I am so relieved b/c at least I know that the pregnancy is progressing.  I won't stop stressing until I see heartbeats and even then probably not until D day!  

Welcome to the new ladies trying2bpatient and pebbles0626 it is so nice to have new people finding this site everyday.  We have all been where you guys are today and let me tell you there is no easy way to deal with the 2ww.  I was currently on my 5th cycle (3 failed 1 M/C) of IVF and we are finally pregnant.  I can't relate on the tubes issue, b/c I had my tubes tied during 1st marriage and they were so badly damaged during this that I had to do IVF.  I have had several procedures done and had so many hurdles much like you guys.  Unexplained, then the last surgery in November they found scar tissue in my uterus and an infection they did D/C and I started acupuncture and a new cycle and now we are pregnant. It is a long hard road, but like Agini said don't do any HPT's b/c if they are negative then you think it was a failure and you are so very depressed and in the end it might just be that it was to early for HCG to show up yet.  I know all the feelings of uncertainty and I can tell you that reading will help occupy time, take in some movies, and chat, chat, chat with all of us b/c we have all been there and it is such a great stress relief to know that you are chatting with real people that really understand.  I am so happy you both found us and I will be praying for you and wishing babydust your ways..........

Agini--acupunture is awesome and I found my doing research on the internet.  I wanted someone who was liscensed in my state and that was harder then you think.  Be careful and make sure they are liscensed in your state.  I go to a local guy who has several rooms with soft music playing, heated tables and a wonderful heat lamp to also keep me warm.  I worked with him for about 3 wks before my transfer and then I saw him before my tranfer and after my transfer.  Each one is different in techniques, but my RE said my uterus lining was much thicker then previous cycles, which is always good for implantation, and my acupuncturist said that is what he focused on doing before my transfer.  He also worked to help me relax, we are under so much stress during the IVF that we don't realize how stressed we really are.  I recommend asking your RE and then research acupuncturist's in your area through google.  I truly think you will fall in love and in the end it will help you so much.  
Do you think it may e too late to try acupuncture now since I already had my transfer done last week Thursday?

Anything to increase my chances for implantation, I am all for it.

Thanks.
I don't want to make false hope, but acupuncture is meant to relax your body.  I am still doing it even now b/c of my previous M/C (it helps keep me less stressed).  I don't know if it would help, but it is worth a shot even if it helped relax you during this 2ww, but I can't say the outcome.  You should research it on google, usually they like to start treating before you start a cycle and then continue during the cycle.  There is a lot of promising research about it and IVF.   I found out about it from my friend on this site and she was doing it also.   I highly recommend it, I truly believe that me being able to relax helped me accept this pregnancy, so who knows for you!!!!!!  Good luck and Babydust!!!

I really hope you have a positive!!!!!!!!

Praying for you,

sasygirl
How are you lady???? Just thinking about you and your test today.  How did it go???  Hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon.

Prayers,

Sasygirl
huhoooo,u go girl once again congratulations.wow thats great news.lucky u.touchwood.dear thanks for accu info.see mine was blastocyst too 5 day hatching transfered one but failed hopefully frozen one will work for me too like it did 4 u.i have 6 frozen embis .pray for me that this time it will work for me too.once again cogratulations.keep inform us about u.
Hello everyone!

I apologize for not posting in a while..it's been very hard for me...almost like DENIAL! Anyway, I haven't made my post IVF appt. yet. I am still bleeding so that isn't fun at all!

I am so happy to hear all the good news, but so sad to hear all of the bad news!

Agini~thanks so much for your kind words and allowing your feelings to be heard. This was my very 1st IVF. I did try clomid/HCG 3-4 times, then they put me on BCP for 6-7 months until I did IVF. However, before IVF, I had major surgery for blocked fallopian tubes due to appendicitis/scar tissue. I also had to have a hysterscope for endometriosis and to make sure my uterine lining was okay. However, I do have 2 children from a previous relationship 14 and 12 years ago, but I was 21 ad 23 years old back them. Iam 35 years olf now. My husband and I have been trying for over 1 year TTC. I have no idea what is wrong with me and how come it is so diffciult to conceive now, when I was able to do so many years ago. I guess it is my age!!!! I will definitely try again, hoping to have some babies to fill up my house! IVF is very expensive and it would be nice that they would reimburse half if it was not successful, but I am only dreaming. Please keep me and us posted on your next cycle, as I will do the same.

Sasygirl~thanks for your support! IWOW..2935..that is AWESOME! I am so happy for you! I will take your advice and try accupuncture next time because there will be a next time! :) I didn't realize that they had clinical trails for IVF? Hmmm...I will ask my MD's about it.

Sheri914~Congratulations to you! How are ou feeling?

Trying2bpatient & pebbles0626~welcome to the forum. Good luck to you both and baby dust!

Good luck to anyone I have missed..and please keep us all posted. I appreciate all the love and support. I will let you know what is next for me...

Anna
Wow, you miss a few days and there is so much to catch up with!!!!
To all the new ladies, welcome and to all the positives...Congratulations!!!
To all of you who didn't get the news you were hoping for, I am so sorry.  I know how devistating it is.  My prayers go out to you and know that everyone here will be there for you when you need them.

Sassygirl... Hi.  Are you kidding me with those numbers, that is so great!  I noticed you said heartbeats, with a "s".  When will you go for the ultrasound to see how many?  I knew it was just one little boy for me, my dreams were so vivid even beofre I got the positive results.  Any guesses?  

We haven't picked a name yet, I am having such a hard time with that for some reason.  I just can't seem to settle on any, much less one.  I know I won't be sure until I meet him but I'd at least like an idea.  Any suggestions out there are welcome.

Keep taking great care of yourself and let me know when your appointment is.
We had another appointment today, mom and baby are doing great!
Hey lady,

I realized that after I posted and reread.  I am not sure, but my RE seems to be pretty confident that there is at least 2 in there.  The numbers are just to high he said, but he could not be for sure until U/S.  I will have that on march 9th.  I go again in a week for another blood test. I am not trying to be stingy, I really just want healthy and will be happy with whatever God blesses us with, my husband is having a heart attack about it, but me I am calm as a cucumber.  If it is 3 we will deal with it same as if it were 2 or 1.  This is what we have been trying for, for about 2 years and I am just excited to know that the numbers are rising and the pregnancy is progressing.  My RE is concerned about the possibility of 3 and asked if we would consider selective reduction (b/c of my small size) and my husband and me both said NO, b/c we could loose all babies and plus God don't make mistakes.  I am trying to relax but very happy to be pregnant.

I am so happy that you are doing well in your pregnancy.  I did not name my daughter until she was born and then one look and I knew the name.  She is my little "Kady Grace" and is 7 now.  It is amazing when you first see them and then you know instantly what the name should be.  I am so happy for you and your new family to be, keep me posted.  

Can you believe I am in another 2ww..............ha ha

sasygirl
Hello ladies I am so sorry that I haven't written but I just have been so sad my new is not good my numbers went down and the doctor asked me to stop the progesteron shots and that I should start bleeding in a couple of days.  she says don't be sad you still have 4 frozen embryos and that is the good thing.  You know I didn't want to hear that but it is true.  I am so heart broken the doctor says yes you are pregnant but you are going to miscarry, boy does that hurt.  I can't believe it its not fair I think it would have been better just to tell me you are negative and not what they did to me.  But I will not lose hope I will try again as soon as I can.  I want to thank you all for all the prayers and support given to me through this time and I am so very greatful that you guys are here.  

I am so so so so happy for you sassy girl and sheri914 congratulations I wish you all the best may God bless you ladies through these wonderful months you are going to go through with seeing your belly growing and feeling you baby or babies inside I am really happy for you and my prayers are with you always.  

Pebbles0626 & trying2bepatient  welcome to this site its the best place to be you get so much support and answers and good vibes from all the ladies its really incredible.  I will be praying for you in this 2ww and wishing you all the babydust your way.  

anna and agini how are you guys I am now with you as well as devastated we are all in the same boat we will all be trying again soon and God willing this time will be our time.  I too am going to try the accupuncture I will be looking for someone in my area.  I live in Peekskill, NY if you guys know of anyone in the westchester county area let me know please.  I really need to be more relaxed when going through the whole process I admit I was too nervous and anxious and that really is no good for the embryos next time I will do all possible to be relaxed.  

to the new ladies its really hard to do but you need to be stress free and calm and just think baby thoughts and happy thoughts don't let anything worry you its very important and don't do the HPT it is a horrible feeling to see negative results on it and you wont get an accurate reading your levels are all out of wack because of all the meds.  so don't so it.  
I think every woman in this site has felt like you but just stay calm I know its easier said than done but you need to be calm and relaxed stay hidrated and just think happy thoughts eat well and pray.  3 embryos wow that is great did you freeze any?  I will be praying for you and lots of baby dust your way.
Hi ladies,
I got my new numbers yesterday and they went from 129 to 279!!  I am sooo relieved!  The next hurdle will be the ultrasound in a couple of weeks - I'm like you, Sasygirl, I won't be relaxed until I hear a heartbeat!  
Milly3031 - I am so sorry for your news.  I've been thinking about you.  Your doctor is right, at least you have 4 frozen embryos.  They must be great quality too because I know at my doctor's office, they don't freeze them unless they make it to day 6 and look great.  (We have none frozen).  When can you start the frozen cycle?  I will keep praying for you, keep us informed.

Sasygirl -Congratulations, I can't belive those numbers!!! Makes mine look so low!  How are you feeling?  I have been really tired the last couple of days, but no nausea. I'm also still having very light cramping on and off, but everyone says that's normal.  Do you have any cramping?

Welcome to all the new ladies!  It is so comforting to read everyone's comments and know that we all have similar feelings, you don't feel alone.  No one can truly understand how you feel better than women who are going through the same thing.

Good luck to everyone going through the horrible 2ww.  Just try to keep busy as much as possible.  My husband and I went to the movies quite a bit to help pass the time.  I know that saying "try not to stress" is like saying "try not to breathe,"  it's pretty much impossible, but it really is what's best.  To anyone who has not tried accupuncture, I really recommend it.

Anna, Agini, and Devastated - I am still praying for all of you, let us know when you'll be trying again!
Hello all:

I am on my terrible 2ww and I have 5 days to go before my blood test.  I have been feeling light cramps, the kind you get prior to your cycle.  When I did the transfer, my breasts were tender, but today, I noticed that they are not tender anymore.  Does anyone know what this means?  Does it mean I am not pregnant since my breasts are not tender?  Someone please tell me.  I am worried all over again.  I don't think I can make it thru until Monday.

For those that are pregnant, during these 2ww, were your breasts tender?

I know exactly what your are talking about.  My breast are slightly tender,but not like they were before.  I have calm down since the last time I was on here with God's help (so no HPT I'm being patient lol).  I have my blood work tomorrow morning.  I'm so excited and usually I get results same day.  Why is your blood work so long after your ET.  My ET was on 2/20/09 and I'm doing my blood work on 2/26/09.  I pray they are good numbers.My PGT is now on 3/5/09 instead of 3/6/09.  I too am wondering about the tenderness.  I am no longer getting cramps as frequenlty, but my lower abdomen is still a little sensitive.  Also, I've asked my OB about the fluid leaking from my tubes and she did tell me it's not harmful to the embryos to not worry.  

All-BTW when I said I was going to the RR i was going to pee them out.  I didn't mean litterly.  I just figured when you sit in the RR it would come out the other way while I'm peeing... I do have a 10 year and know where kids come out of..lol..  

agini--I am 29 and my doc transfered 2 embrys 8cell grade A.  I don't understand why he only transfered 1 even if your only 32.  But keep your head up I'm sure it will work next time.  

All--HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. I will pray for everyone to have Patience, Positive attitudes, Strenght to go on another IVF, Good numbers for those who have test coming up.. like me.. I will let you all know what my numbers are tomorrow afternoon!!
Thank you for making me feel at ease.  I guess have their own interpretation of fluid leaking.  

I am so happy that you will get to go get your test tomorrow.  I had my transfer a day earlier than you, and i don't know why the doctor is waiting until the 2nd of March for me to get my blood test done.  I wish I was going in tomorrow as well.  I can't wait to hear your result.  Will say a prayer for you tonight.

The cramps I am still expierincing are the ones I normally get before my cycle.  It worried me when I didn't feel my breast were no longer tender.  I will leave it in GOD's hands and let him take control.  Easier said than done but I will try.

Hopefully one of the 4 8cell grade they transferredinto me made it.  I worried about my uterine lining at the time of transfer because the doctor made a comment to the nurse and when I asked him about it, he kind of evaded my question.  He wanted my lining to be at a 9 and I think it was at a 7.

The progesterone and medrol that I am taking is suppose to help with implantation and pregnance.  I have been on baby aspirin and medrol since the retrieval and I continue to take prenatal vitamins.  Are you taking them as wel?

Thanks and have a great day.
Milly: iam sorry girl,i know what u must be going through right now.i know ur case was bad 1st negative then they showed u light then again negative.i know dear u went through alot.as u gave me strength when i was down,u said its ok to cry its ok to be sad,iam saying same but my dear come back to ur normal stage ASAP,grab all ur strength back.becasue if u keep crying,or if u will be sad it will effect ur body negative it will release all negative & bad harmones in ur body so dear i know its very tough but u have to do that thinking that next cycle we to get sucess.so as u were taking care of ur self when u were in 2ww,same way take care of ur self eat good,keep ur self hydrate.so when u will go for ur next cycle u will be all ready from ur side.so how many frozn embys u have.ur frozen embys r 5 days or 3 day one.i have 6 frozen embys,5 day blastocyst .when u r planing to go 4 next cycle???i have doctor appointment on mon 2nd march.she will let me know when i can go next.as u know i have endometriosis so if she will say she want to make sure that my endo is not getting worse b4 2nd cycle then i might i have to go 4 leproscopy 1st then.other wise i can start my 2nd ivf in april because they ask u to rest 1 month they pass 1 period so as soon as i get march periods after that they will start 2nd cycle.this time they said they gonna do natural cycle with out any inje or medicine.they said they give med & inj in 1st cycle so we can have as much as egg we can.thats one of the reason that 1st cycle fails thats what my doc said.so let see.but my dear keep praying for all of us.&goodluck.

trying2bpatient:
dear iam from ca,& the clinic where i go their first preference is singelton pregnency,& my emby was 5 day blastocyst & it was hatching so they decide to put only one but my luck was not good.

sheri:
congratulations again lucky girl,take care of ur self.i will keep praying for u.
sasygril:
where r u girl???how r u???keep posting .

devistated:
      how r u???whats ur plan ???r u going to try again??take care dear.

all the2ww ladies :
              take it easy,relax,& try to watch funny movies so u can pass ur time.eat good ,keep up fluid intake.

all new expecting mom:good luck.
I am on progesterone ethal not sure the correct spelling lol, but I'm taking 1cc of that EVERYDAY and on Vivelle patches which is estrogen/estrodial I switch that every 72 hours.  I've been on prenatal vits 2 weeks before the actual IVF meds started.  That was a recommendation from my doc.  I do not take baby aspirin.  What is the baby aspirin for?  I know if I had any pain the only thing I was told to take was Tylenol.  The day after my retreival I was on Tretracycline and on a steriod for 4 days and the Vivelle & Progesterone.  

The cramps I'm getting not sure if they are menstral type, but I get them on and off.  Here lately more off than on.  My lower abdomen feels mostly uncomfortable when I'm doing laudry or picking things off the floor.. That's it though.  We shall saw what happens.. But trust me if I can do it so can you.  Just think you have 4 I only have 2 you have a higher possibabilty.  

What I do everytime I started getting inpatient and curious I pray to God to take that thought and to grant me patience before I know it I'm doing something and there goes 2 hours.. Now I'm here almost the end of the day.  

Wow you had four 8 cell transferred. sorry still in shock. that's awesome.. I'm sure you will be fine.  
pebbles:dont worry about ur blood work that y its too late i gues its not late ,its right on time normaly they do 1st hcg blood work between 12 to 14 days after emby transfer so count day 1 the day after ur enmy transfer so they r doing right on time.most of the clinic waits 12 to 14 days after transfer.& about symptoms iam telling u dont look for any symptoms ,becasue what ever u r feeling or u r not feeling its because of progestrone injection.progestrone inje mimics pregnency & symptoms as well as peroids symp so just divert ur mind in something else.trust me dont look for any symptom.good luck,iam sending u baby dust,& lots of prayers.

trying2bpatient:   goodluck for ur blood work.baby dust & prayers.
good luck,i know its very tough to pass 2ww.iam so glad that u r convinced about HPT.keep praying.& just think of good things thats all.i will pray 4 u baby dust on ur way.goodluck.
Oh ok.. I'm in TX this is my first one and not sure what is right or wrong or how long or how late.. But to go the complete 2 weeks or 10 days is a long time.. I'm just speaking on my experience.  I guess I don't know why I'm having my levels check it originally was supposed to be on the 7th day, but I just can't make it on Fridays so they said on the 6th day is fine.  I had called to find out why and they just say they were checking my levels and to see if the transfer work and/or if my meds needed to be increased.

What do they check on the blood work on the 10th day everyone goes in?  Is mine not the same as yours/everyone else?  
pebbles - About the breast tenderness - I had the same exact feelings that you did.  My breasts were sore after transfer then a few days later, I woke up and they were not sore.  I freaked out.  I called my sister crying (who is 6 mts pregnant with her 2nd child) and she told me that the breast tenderness comes and goes, it's not constant.  That made me feel a little better.  Then sure enough, later that night they started hurting again (but not that much).  Now they hurt on and off but not like before.  I also had light cramping (and still do).  I was convinced that my period was coming, but it didn't!!!  Everyone experiences different symptoms anyway, you really can't compare.  My sister's breast were sore for her first pregnancy, but not the second, so you never know!  Just try to remain calm, you'll know soon!

trying2bpatient - as far as the blood work goes, my doctor does the beta Hcg (pregnancy test) 2 weeks after egg retrieval, regardless of whether you have a day 3 or day 5 embryo transfer.  Any blood work done earlier than then is probably to check your progesterone.  If it's too low, they may increase your dose.
WOW--a bunch of newbies joining everyday.  I want to welcome all of you who have found us and believe me this is the best site with the best women anywhere.....

AGINI--How are you doing girly?? I posted 2/23 with new numbers of 2593.  I am still worried about M/C, but at least the numbers are rising.  I go back on 3/1 for recheck on numbers and then on 3/9 for my first U/S to see what we have.  I will definately keep posting, b/c you guys are family!!!  What is going on with you??  What is your next step?? I have been praying for you, and you too please keep in touch......Prayers!

MILLY3031--Hey lady....I am so sorry for your news and I will be praying for you.  I was happy to read that there will be a next time for you in the future.  I truly felt like giving up so many time before, but if I had then I would not be where I am today.  I know it is hard, but what I can say to you is to research acupuncture, wish I was in your area and get some info on the person and work in conjunction with your next cycle.  They usually start with your cycle.  It really beefs up the lining, helps relax you through the process and that to me was so worth it, b/c we are so stressed during this ****.  I hope things get better and I will be watching out for your future posts, don't forget about us.......we are always here. Prayers!

Sheri914--CONGRAGULATIONS!! I am so happy for your numbers...and they are not low compared to mine, I think God decided to be comical with me and make me wonder if it is multiples for the next 2wks.  Ha, ha!  I did not have cramping, I had brown discharge for a week (scared me to death) then it stopped and I have had sharp pains in my groin area/pelvic area.  They say it is the uterus stretching out to make room for baby.  Other then that I am feeling very exchausted and I have already gained 4lbs. How are you doing????  I am still praying for heartbeats for both of us, when is your U/S??  Mine is 3/9.  I am hopeful!!  Prayers!!

Pebbles0626--don't drive yourself crazy worrying over symptoms, b/c I had dull cramping the day after transfer and then nothing...no sore boobs, nothing.  I am now pregnant and still my boobs are not tender, they have sharp shooting pains.  During this 2ww it is easy to read to much into the possible symptoms, but remember the side effects of the progesterone and all the other medications we are on.  Keep your chin up girly, you are almost there.  Prayers and Babydust!!!

BBBear97--Hey and welcome.  I know what you are going through.  This was my 5th cycle and we are pregnant, so I have been through many 2ww.  I can recommend taking in movies, reading a book, and chat, chat, chat with us.  We know how you feel and are always here to help you through.  Try to be patient, I know easier said then done, but we are here for you and I am praying for you to have good news!!!  Prayers and Babydust!!!

sasygirl
continued:

TRYING2BPATIENT--Hey lady!!  My husband is from TX and I hope some day to move out there and raise our family.  I love it there.  Well, I was reading over your posts and they do things a little different everywhere.  I did notice that you are not taking baby aspirin and to answer your question it is suppose to help increase blood flow to your uterus, but every RE doc is different.  I also recommend taking a good prenatal vitamin, b/c it gives your body stuff you need when trying to get pregnant.  My doc increased my folic acid intake b/c that is supposedly suppose to help, so I know there is so many different things flying around out there ,but just follow what your doc says and you will be fine.  I am excited for you and I know you are stressed, but stay positive, b/c it will all be ok in the end. Keep chatting it helps!!   Prayers and Babydust!!!!  

ANNA714--Hey you! How are you doing these days??  Thank you for your encouragement, I need all I can get these days!!  I was glad to tell you about the studes, every little bit of money helps when we are paying out the ya zoo.  I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing about your future cycle...Good luck and Prayers!!!

To anyone I missed, I am sorry, I tried to get everyone, and I want to wish all with future tests coming up GOOD LUCK, PRAYERS, and BABYDUST.  To all the buddies who have remained in touch, keep chatting and stay positive, b/c it ain't over till the fat lady sings!!!!!!  

Prayers

sasygirl
Sassygirl--Im in San Antonio, I love i here it's about 85 degrees.. lol

Thank you both so much for the information.  I will keep calm and hopefully all will be ok tomorrow.  I hope they don't increase the progresteronee.. uughhh..

all have a wonderful day!
trying2bpatient:
my dear u need to relax & calm down dont worry.like share said they r doing bloodwork to check ur progestrone level ,may be ur proge level fluctuate so they just want to make sure that u have enough level in ur boday so that ur uterus lining get stronger proge helps to make ur uterus lining stronger thats all,usually they check beta HCG level after 12 days to vheck ur pregnency,through beta hcg level they know its postive or negative.about aspirin,aspirin is a blood thinner,some people suffer from cholestrol ,triglysride,diabetesduring pregnency it helps to thining the blood thats y doc ask to take baby aspirin thats all.just chill out .keep ur mind free.take care.

saygirl:
   how r u my dear,thanks 4 ur prayer.& once again congratulation ,looking at ur level i bet u u blessed with either twins or triplets 4 sure.touchwood.goodluck my dear u deserve it u realy desreve it.i have doctor appointment on mon i will know how soon i can start my 2nd cycle.pray for me hope i can start soon,i hope she wont ask me to go 4 surgery for my endometriosis.iam going to start accupuncture from tomorrow omwards.hope it will help.
good luck for ur next bloodwork & U/S.take care.i will keep praying 4 u.
Agini,   thank you for your kind words they made me cry again.  but I am doing better with each day.  today I started to have brown discharge I thought that by now I would be having a stong flow but nothing yet its kind of scary though but I guess i will be ok just need some time.  I was told by my doctor that I had to wait for a regular period before I can do the transfer I have 4 frozen embryos which were day 5 & 6 so I guess maybe sometime in April.  You know agini my doctor says that she will let me know when I would start medication to prepare my uterus for the embyos transfer I don't know what medication that is but I guess I will let you know as soon as I get my appointment with her I have to call her tomorrow to see when she wants to see me.  I will keep you posted.  

Sassygirl,  I could never forget about you guys you don't understand how good this site has been for me you ladies understand all that I feel and am going through.  I want to thank you on your advise on the acupuncture I am definately going to see an acupucturist.  I will keep praying for you girl hoping that all goes well though out your full term.  I really hope you have two little ones in there.  That is a blessing.  enjoy this moment girl and thank God everyday for he is good all the time.  

BBBear97- how are you doing girl my prayers are with you babydust your way.

sheri914-- and how are doing I am so happy about your numbers congratulations again and I will keep praying for you too.  Please take good care of your self don't forget to drink lots of water and eat good for that baby.  keep us posted with those numbers.

Pebbles0626 and tying2bpatient ---how are you ladies holding up?  remember to keep calm no HPT and keep us posted with your blood test and your feelings.  You know my breast were only tender when I was on the medication gonal-f and lupron then after my ET they just stopped being tender its all part of the meds so don't think about those feelings the ladies on this site are right only the blood test will tell don't go by the cramps and breast tenderness feelings its all the meds talking.  God bless you ladies and once again GOOD LUCK and lots, and lots and lots of BABYDUST.
Hello:

I am glad to see that you are on 1ml of progesterone as well as I am.  I guess you got the answer on why my doctor or the clinic I go to rather, recommends baby aspirin.

The reason I had 5 put in me is because of my age.  On retrieval day, they were able to take a total of 8, I was told 2 were too small and probably won't make any embies...the next day they called me and told me they were able to fertilize 6.  On the day of the transfer, they showed me the picture of the embryos of which 4 were 8 cell grade 1 and 1 5 cell grade 2.  The doctor recommended to put in all 5 due to my age so I agreed.  I pray with all of me that at least 1 made it.  So I hope that since they put that much, my success will be much better....we shall see though.

Today you go in for a blood test right?  Let me know how that goes okay.  I am rooting for you.  I have 4 more days to go.  I have been working a lot so I try not to think so much of the long wait.  I do remember to take my pre-natals at lunch and the medrol and I eat lunch now, whereas before I did not.

Pray for me as I pray for you and each one of us going through this long 2ww.

Have a nice day everyone.
I got my results.. Prog level 37 my Est. level 110 they said I have to add another Vivelle patch.. so now I'm up to 2 patches.. I'm a little depressed they said they want to see my est. level at least 200.  Although they said that it doesn't mean I'm not, but I'm worried.. My heart fell a little, but I still have some positive feelings I'm trying to dig out ASAP.  uugghh..
Sorry,  I was a lost for words... Pebbles0626 I pray every night for you and everyone here.  I may not know you all personally, but some how we really do.  I thank you for keeping me in your prayers.  I'll be back later I need to get out for lunch to get some strenght and energy.  

Funny thing I had a dream last night I was having triplets.. I just hope all gets better.  

Talk to you all soon..
Agini:  

I counted day 1 after my emby transfer and that is on the 3rd.  I guess they are making me take my blood test on the 11th day.  Okay, I won't look for symptoms.  I guess I want it so bad that any little thing scares me to death.  It's 4 more days before the test, and I can't wait. Thanks for the baby dust you send my way.  I need all that I can get.

Sheri914:

Thanks so much for the explanantion on the breast tenderness.  My breast tenderness doesn't come and go.  It seems as if disappeared.  It's okay though, I am learning not to stress over what I don't have control of.  It is hard to wonder, but I am trying.  Congratulations also, I am happy to see that there are some positives here. :-)

Sasygirl:

Congratulations on your high numbers.  Gosh, I wish I had sharp shooting pains in my boobs as well.  As I mentioned above, there is no pain, shooting pain, nada.  I am trying my darnest to remain optimistic and positive.  Work helps keep my mind off of things for a bit, but when I go home, depending on the time, I tend to think about the result of the blood test that is SLOW approaching.  Isn't funny when we want things to slow down they don't, and when we want something to happen quickly, it never does.  

bbbear97:  

Girl, I am with you on this waiting.  We both go in on the same day to have our bloods drawn.  So I guess we will both be posting our results at the same time.  Good luck to the both of us.

Milly3031:

Hi Milly. I am holding up okay.  Today is okay since I am at work and responding with you folks.  It helps to calm ny nerves.  I got work to do, but my sanity is much more important right not.  Thanks for your advise on the breat tenderness.  You all have become like family to me.  I look forward to coming in on this site to see how everyone is doing.  On this site, we are all in it together, so we don't have to hide what is going on.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers.

Have a nice day.
Wonder why my doctor doesn't have me go in for a progesterone and an estrogen level check.  

Keep your head up....we still don't know the end result yet.,  The good thing is if you tested for this level on the 12th day, it probably would be at 200. :-)  So that should make you smile.  At least the number is not that far off from 200.

Hey, dreams do come true.  I;ll pray for you to have triplets.  Wouldn't that be wonderful. :-)

Have a wonderful day.

bbbear:  try to control ur self,please ,please dont take hpt,u wont belive when i was at ur place2ww,i was doing like u,u wont belive i was already to buy it one day b4 my blood work,which was 11th day but thanks to all this good friends &my hubby,i convinced.but still the day i had bloodwork i went around 7am for my bloodwork they said it will take 4 to 5hrs to get result while coming back from lab i try to convince my hubby alot that lets check it anyways we will know in 5 hrs but he said no & iam glad i didnt.one of my friends friend she did hpt at home it showed negative & she was all upset ,sad & when blood report came it was positive & noe she is 6 month pregnent.so thats y iam telling u dont dp HPT,it will give u wrong report.specialy if u took HCG injection b4 retrivel .so goodluck.i will keep praying for all of us.take care .u just take care about ur diet thats all.& rest rest rest.

pebbles:my dear i know its hard to stop thinking about symptoms ,but iam telling u all those symptoms u have or u not having its all doing the medic proge injection nothing else.as i said some lab test little bit early they r checking on 11th day usually they check between 12 to 14th day so 11th day also they will get idea by looking at the HCG number.so goodluck.my preyers r with u.take care.

trying2bpatient:   thats a verygood news u dream about triplets,u know if u dream about baby,ur own baby,or that u r pregnent all those kinds of news is a goodnews.i belive in dreams.iam telling u its a good sign.
about progest &estro level.let me ask u one thing did they track ur estro level before ER,because my doc did estro blood work everyother day oneweek before ER,& in last 4 days she did bloodwork everyday to check my estro level b4 ER.did ur clininc did that???r u taking estor patch????because my doc priscribed me tablets 2 times a day.& she didnt check my estro or proges level after ET only pregnency test on day 12.as i said every clinic is different.2 days b4 my ER my estro level was 6333.
so dont worry,goodluck for ur next test.u r in my prayers.keep dreaming about goodthings.
Hi how are you? I too am just like you obsessed with everything that has to do with Ivf I guess its normall for us ladies who are going through all of this so don't worry.  I am very proud of you that you did not get the HPT just remember that it will only disapoint you if you see negative result only the blood test will tell an accurate result.  Guess what tomorrow is friday already and saturday and sunday usually fly by so keep busy without exausting your self go to the movies do stuff like that and then you will wake up and guess what its MONDAY the big day of you test.  Good luck the best of luck to you on that day I will be praying and thinking about you on that day and I will rush to see your results which I pray will be the best results God Bless you and remember keep us posted. Lots and Lots of babydust....
How are you girl Wow you had 5 embryos transfered that is great I will also pray for you I hope not one but at least 2 implant lots and lots of babydust for you God Bless and good luck.
Keep dreaming those nice dreams who knows maybe just maybe your dreams will come true and you just might have those triplets. lots of babydust blown your way girl.
bbbear97:  Good Morning.  Yes only 3 more days to go.  I am excited.  Signs, funny you should ask.  For couple of days, I felt nothing.  The breast is not tender anymore, but I do feel dull pains in my abdomen that comes and goes.  Nothing to let me know that I am pregnant.  Sometimes I would wish that I would get nauseated, vomit or something. :-) All of which I would welcome at the moment.

trying2bpatient dreamt of having triplets, my husband this morning dreamt I was having triplets.  We both hope for multiples, we'll take whatever GOD gives us.  Also, that would be great if I had triplets....it would be worth it.  All the waiting, the surgeries, the pain of having no kinds will not have been in vain.  I am praying that I will have multiples.  I am praying the same for you and anyone else who is going through their 2ww.

milly30301: thank you for your well wishes.  Yes, they transferred 5.  The good thing is 4 of those were of good quality, so we shall see how many implanted and yes, I hope at least 2 implanted.  Thank you for being so positive.  I can't wait to go through this with you when you go through it again.  Keep up that positive attitude.

trying2bpatient:  how are you?  hope you are doing okay and keeping your spirits up.  I am here if you need me as well as all the other women here.  We are  one big community family.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
How is everyone doing today.  I have been in the bed exchasted beyond words.  I am praying for all who have up and coming tests.  I am sending lots of babydust.  I will keep in touch soon.  

GOOD LUCK, PRAYERS, AND BABYDUST

sasygirl
Milly, Sassygirl, Sheri and if I missed anyone sorry... But congradulations..

Sassy how are you feeling besides tired?  

Devistated, Agini, Ann714... I'm sorry about your results.  

Pebbles/Agini.. I'm ok I'm holding up.  I still have hopes.. Agini, I've asked for my previous number it was 2300.  When I spoke with the clinic they said to not worry. That even people with a low #'s like in 30's they get a positive preg and some people she seen have come back with high #'s in 2000's and they are not pregnant.  She said the reason my # was high was because of the meds they were giving me.  She said since they took me off completely other than the patches it was normal to drop.  They just went on and on about a whole lot of information.  Make a long story short.. She gave me hope at this point that is all I need.  

All:   I was on a high thinking EXTREMELY postive everything was going to be great since from the first day.  I didn't think I would get uncomfortable news.. I've been humbled.  Now all I have to have is hope and faith. The God above will give me and all of us what is in his book.  He knows our desires and knows when our blessings will come.  Patience, faith and hope is what we all need to have to continue our journey through our challenges.. Not being able to concieve naturally.  He knows how we hurt.  We all have to go through our trials and challenges before he blesses us.  
How are u holding up girl.  I guess gardening is good just don't over do it don't get yourself to tired remember you should get as much rest as you can get.  I know you are anxious about Monday that day is very close.  I am praying for you.
Hey girl!!!  How are you?  You know I went into one of the other forums and I read all about devistated she has come such a long way I was wondering were she was I miss her.  So devistated talk to us let us know how you are doing.  I know you and devistated have come a long way.  reading all of the old comments I have learned so much from so many ladies I am glad we are here that we can express all our frustrations and heartache and have so many ladies in common it is really a blessing to cry with one anothers pain and happiness no one better than us to truly understand all these feelings.  
how are you girl whats up with you what have you been up to.  how are you holding up.  what are your plans what is your next step.
hi ,how r u doing???about my self, i have appointment on mon to discuess whats next.so mon i will know what is next for me.if my doc say that i can try for my 2nd cycle then i will go 4 it right away with my frozen embys.afetr one month break because they ask u to rest 1 month i gues b4 u start next cycle.milly dear pray for me that she wont ask me to go 4 endometriosis surgery 1st b4 inf.becasue i already did once leproscopy 3yrs ago i dont want to go for it again its not good becasue it scares ur tissues .so iam prying she wont ask me to go 4 leproscopy 1st let see.looks like we both gonna start our ivf same time again.goodluck ,lets pray together.tona & tons of baby dust.when u have ur doc appointment>???r u planing to try in april or u wanna wait???