cystic hygroma
I have had 1 child with cystic hygroma that passed away at 29 days.  I am currently pregnant and found out that the child I am carrying has the same condition.  What are the chances of that?  Has any one ever heard of that and does it only occur with girl babies
I am not going to be much help, but I wanted you to know I checked.  I googled this for you and briefly read an article that said it was not genetic.  It did not say if it only occurred in girls, but it said it was not determined to be genetic.  Just go to google and type it in and hit search and tons of articles will come up.  I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy.
Thank-you for your reply and info. I have been doing alot of online research for more information regarding this.  I am going in for an amneo on the 25th and hope to learn more about the link of this particular birth defect to my two children, I hope to find some answers somewhere!!
what was result of ur ammeno test?...may be i cd provide u some help...i had same prob.