Maternal & Child Community
danasel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

danasel

Hey, I just was reading through and I seen where you had post about PPD, I just wanted to let you in on a site that a friend of mine told me about. http://www.postpartumdepression.com there you can find just about all your answers.
Avatar n tn
Thanks so much!!  I'll check it out.  I spoke to the lactation consultant at the hospital and my doctor today.  Dr. prescribed me meds to take along with my Prozac.  He said I should know if it is going to work by the end of the week.  I'll check out the site though.  Thanks so much!!!!
Avatar n tn
I just checked out the site.  It is great!!!  I now know of some more options if this medication doesn't work for me!!  I bookmarked the site and will share it with others!  This site and the women on this site are the BEST!!

FYI-- My baby, Derek, is being circumsized again tomorrow morning!!  :(  We have to wake him at midnight to feed him, and then again at 4am for pedialyte.  We are due at the hospital at 6:00 am.  We have a rough day ahead!!  Wish us luck!!