danasel
Hey, I just was reading through and I seen where you had post about PPD, I just wanted to let you in on a site that a friend of mine told me about. http://www.postpartumdepression.com there you can find just about all your answers.
Thanks so much!!  I'll check it out.  I spoke to the lactation consultant at the hospital and my doctor today.  Dr. prescribed me meds to take along with my Prozac.  He said I should know if it is going to work by the end of the week.  I'll check out the site though.  Thanks so much!!!!
I just checked out the site.  It is great!!!  I now know of some more options if this medication doesn't work for me!!  I bookmarked the site and will share it with others!  This site and the women on this site are the BEST!!

FYI-- My baby, Derek, is being circumsized again tomorrow morning!!  :(  We have to wake him at midnight to feed him, and then again at 4am for pedialyte.  We are due at the hospital at 6:00 am.  We have a rough day ahead!!  Wish us luck!!