depo provera
hey,

i just wanted to know if anyone out their has ever used depo for a long time and was still able to get pregnant?

i have been using depo for about 6 years now and i am scared that i may not be able to get pregnant.

thanks,
                                tina
that is a long time. I only used it for about a yr when i was much younger. I have a toddler and one on the way so i didnt have a problem. The sooner u are off of it and let your system readjust the sooner u will be able to conceive.
It is possible to have a baby after being on depo for a long period of time. Keep in mind it takes depo 12-18 months to get out of your system. So once you are off of it do not expect to get pregnant quickly.
I was on it for 5 years! Decided to have a child after that. It took 2.5 years! I went back on Depo after that child and took my last shot this time in April. I havent stopped bleeding since! Im gettting so upset and I wanna know when it will end! Its been 8 months!