depressed-job change-please vote
I wanted to ask your opinion on an issue that has occupied me for sometime now.  I have a job opportunity that is much better than my curent job, but is also more challenging. I just had my second miscarriage, and as a result I am a little depressed. Some days I am positive, but there are days that I feel so down that I would rather be alone and not be bothered. I dont know that under the circumstances changing job is a good idea (I am planning to try again next month). I am very scared that the demanding nature of the new job might take a toll on my emotional state. On the other hand, I think that maybe a change and a more active job might help me get out of the negative mood. What do you think? Please help.
If you think you can physically handle it, I say go for it. I would, were I in your position. I'm about to ask for a job transfer from my current job because i like the company but my boss is... i don't think there's a way to put it nicely. She was extremely rude and unhappy that my doc at the fertility clinic took me out for like a week and a half two weeks, and was mean and harassing the day I had to call in sick to go to the emergency room! So, if I were you, if it seems as though the challenges are going to energize you, go for it! Goodluck!
If you have the opportunity to take a job that will better your career, then I think you should do it. It may take your mind off of things as well.
Live in the now.
Let nature takes its course and take one day at a time.
Good luck to you!