diaper rash
My daughter has been pooping small poops all day so i have been making sure to change her frequently... this last one i didnt even know she did and it must have been really watery and not much smell to it, she was super fussy and could tell something was hurting but i didnt even think it would be her bum, so i started getting her ready for bed and she is RED and swollen looking- i feel so bad, last time it took days to get it better... i swear i have tried every idea to clear it up (last time) but im willing to try any suggestions... please help :( she is almost 16 months and just cries during diaper change... last time this happend was about a month and a half ago and im not sure what triggers it but it started the same way but her bum is definitly worse this time...
I was lucky, my son didn't get diaper rash very often. But when I did, I used Desitin.

I found that always worked.

There are other creams as well. You can get prescription creams as well.

Good luck. Diaper rash *****