difficulty peeing..
Hi..im 25 weeks..and for the last two weeks i have this problem going pee..sorry if that sounds wierd..but i know i have to go i can feel my bladder full..but when i go to the bathroom..i cant pee..i get these tight pains in my stomach if i try to push the pee out..sorry tmi..i know..but im so confused..i feel dumb calling my dr and telling her I CANT PEE...this is my second baby and im 100% sure i pee'd all the time with the first...haha..im sure most of you would love not to get up every hour at night to pee..well maybe im just crazy..but let me know if anyone else has had this problem..or something..Thanks!!!
I would call your doc.  My sister is preg also, she is 22 weeks and she was having the same prob.  She went to the doc and they said it was a bladder infection.  I thouht she was crazy because I am almost 31 weeks preggo and I pee like every 10 minutes.  I would call your doc just to be on the safe side!  
I agree, it sounds like you might be starting to get a UTI. You can have those with or without pain. I would get in to see your Dr. to get tested. It's pretty common in pregnancy.
1. Drink tons of water. You WILL pee whether or not you have an infection if you drink a quart every half hour. This is good for flushing and amniotic fluid anyway so can't hurt.

2. I too had UTI at about that time, but it really hurt, but the pee dwindled too. Had to get antibiotics.

3. I often have to pee now (every 10 mins./40 wks preg.) but little pee comes out, not enough time to save it up. I don't think you're at that stage where you're misreading the pressure of uterus on bladder but you might be?

You need to call your Dr. If pee stays in you too long, you will get a bladder or kidney infection. Baby is probably sitting in a funny spot, but you really need to talk to your Dr. to be safe.
I'm having the same sort of thing but i'm pretty sure mine isn't a UTI because it only happens in the morning when my bladder is full.  I think the baby is sitting right on my bladder and making things difficult.  I don't get this at any other time of the day.  Does it happen to you every time?
My second baby sat right on my bladder and I was very uncomfortable.  Went in thinking I had a UTI, but it was bladder spasms.  Also, I have a very tipped uterus and it had not risen at almost 13 weeks.  Yours hopefully should have moved by now, but that can be a sign that your uterus is still low.  They put me on pyridium (same as AZO) for hte spasms and warned me I may be uncomfortable the rest of my pregnancy if baby sat low.  I was told I could take it the entire pregnancy, but it got better after a few weeks.  Their only concern was that if my uterus did not move on it's own they would have to manually move it up.  Thankfully if did it on it's own within the week.  Didn't sound like it would be fun to have my uterus manipulated.  Either way, you need to tell your Dr. if you can't pee.  They hear it all, plus, think of all the other glamorous things you have to look forward to in pregnancy, including hemrrhoids if you are unlucky.
thanks for everyones comments..and it does not hurt when urinating..and yeah its the worst in the am...but it does happen thru out the day..usually it just drips out..and then in five mins i have to go again...i drink sooo much water..like 8-10 16.9oz bottles a day...i think i will call my dr now..thanks so much for everyones input..good luck all
just called the dr..the nurse said the baby is lying on my bladder..so it will feel like i have to pee at all times...but i explained to her that I CANT PEE at all..so drs calling back..although that usually takes hours..ill keep ya updated for ppl with the same issue thanks
I have had one UTI and it's good and gone. BUT I"m having the same issue! My doctor has checked for everything and has come up with nothing. While I do have an ovarian cyst, it's not hurting at all. It's just like my bladder hurts! I"m so glad you posted....at least I know I'm not a wierdo! lol I also notice mine is a lot worse first thing it the morning when I have to go really bad. It's almost like it hurts my stomach/bladder/something to go! I'm 22 weeks.
I have the exact same thing! I am 27 weeks and often, throughout the day, it really hurts my...stomach? abdomen? when I empty my bladder. It feels nothing like a UTI - and I have been tested for bladder infections -- nothing. I think the baby is sitting on something -- bladder? So glad to find this forum! haha