do you get a period on the minipill while breastfeeding
Hi im just wondering if you get a period while on the minipill and breastfeeding. After having my first child I wasnt on minipill and never got a period until I started weaning at 5 months and found out I was pregnant the following month and had a m/c at 12 weeks which was heartbreaking then I was pregnant a few months later and now have a 3 month old I have been on minipill for 2 months and havent had a period I also use condoms so know I shouldnt be pregnant is this quite common thanx  
i dont no but i was breastfeeding and on the mini pill and fell pregnant when my oldest daughter was 6 weeks old i never had a period at all but i obviously ovulated.
hence i have 2 daughters less then 1 year apart(dont trust the mini pill and breastfeeding alone lol) are you sure your not pregnant cause like i said i hadent received my period but obviously i ovulated and if i hadent conceived i would have got my period goodluck to you.
I was prescribed the mini pill but didn't take them because I don't want it to affect my milk supply.  No af yet and my son just turned 15week.
I didn't at first then it started at 6 months post partum
Wow Mandymoo your kids are very close in age I know with the minipill im on it said to use additional protection for the first few weeks but only once I havent used a condom and that was 6 weeks after constantly taking the minipill. I dont like taking it but if I get pregnant I would be extremely high risk with having 2 c sections I just guess the minipill doesnt interfer with periods while breastfeeding my milk supply is still good but thought maybe with being on the minipill I'd get a period but I see deeanne11 didnt get one for 6 months its just so confusing thanks everyone for your comments.
I took the mini pill and it uped my milk suply but I had a lot of break through bleeding and even bled for over a month at some times so I stoped taking it I didn't like it.
I too have been on the minipill and breastfeeding and have not recieved a period yet! My son is now 3 months.