does it matter what kind of pregnancy test
i took a pregnancy test last week to see if im negative after a m/c it was a dollar kind one it come out negative i hope its true plus my doc said everything is okay and now i think i might be preggo i think i had implantion bledding and i sure i was ovulating its 3 weeks today from my dnc
once you get a negative it means your levels have gone to zero!its a good sign that things are back to normal.  I had  a miscarriage and was testing positive 10 days after.

Good luck and hope you'll have good news soon:)
I only use the $ store test. They test at 25. So if you got a neg on it your levels are undetectable at least...If you think you are now and test again and get a positive, then I would say congrats to you.

Good luck
I only use First Response.... They are also 25.... I tried to use the dollar store ones....  I think I bought about 10 at one time.... the lady at the checkout said, "I don't want to know"...  but they did work...negative everytime...no ghost lines, evaporation lines...nothing....  But this time I was FR... and I got my BFP....so I guess it is waht you like???
Im glad someone asked this question! I have absolutely NO reason to be testing, other than Im an addict, but I got my BFP with a confirm clearly...it ended in m/c, but I am partial that that kind because its the only dern one that was POS!! haha! can anyone tell me what mIu's the confirm clearly are supposed to detect?
www.peeonastick.com is a great website for all of that info.
I tested with a test on Nov 24 & it was neg. I was very upset, bc I thought I had symptons. Then, I test w/ a $ brand on Nov. 28 & there was a faint line. Finally, I bought another dollar test & tested this morning & it showed positive. Good Luck!!
thank u i dont know when i should test for a postive since i dunno anything about af if anyone got preggo  b4 af arrive when did u guys test!
Baby dust to all!
I liked the clear blue digitals, they aren't to badly priced.  And it says "Pregnant" or "not pregnant" no dumb lines to try and figure out which way is which or if it's there or not.  just plain laymans terms.  Good luck
Thank u :-) baby dust!!!
help girls i got another question, when i test again should i use the dollar store one again, i see you used it twice and showed postive and when should i test since i just had a m/c dunno nething about this lol if any of you girls got preggo b4 af when did u test
Hey! I just wanted to give you a warning on the brand "Confirm Clearly" ... I got three false positives with that brand in October and was devastated. We were so excited that we were finally pregnant after more than a year of trying just for the blood work (and four other brands of hpt) to come back showing negative. I got online and did some research and found that two men, a neutered dog, and tap water all showed up positive with this brand (you can go to google, type the brand name and "false positive" and see the comments about it). I contacted the company and demanded my money back, requested that they take it off the market to retest, and explained that the emotions of a woman who is ttc should not be messed with. In only 2-3 weeks, I received a full reimbursement for the test and both sets of refills that I purchased for the test as well as sales tax (almost $40 in Ohio).

I just wanted to give you a heads' up that you may not want to continue using this test because it may end up breaking your heart. For a while, I thought I had a chemical pregnancy. However, the fact that the blood work and every other test out there testing 25 did not catch it shows me that I was definitely the victim of a false positive. Fortunately, the following month is when I got my true BFP (I verified with four brands because I didn't want to go through the pain of October again in November). I am more than six weeks today!