Maternal & Child Community
dry skin and early pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

dry skin and early pregnancy

hi, just curious if dry skin can be a sign of early pregnancy? i no im silly but if i get a small pain or tiny rash i think it could be my month! though for the past 2days i have had a small rash on my chest goin to my armpit that is very dry feeling, think it is something that didnt agree with me but u never no! anyone had patches of red dry skin on them? x
Avatar n tn
I noticed that when I was pregnant with my son, I got tiny patches of eczema on my upper arms near my armpits.  I also noticed with that pregnancy and my current one that the skin around my fingers became extremely dry and cracked.  I don't know if the dry skin was/is pregnancy related, but I have never had eczema before, or since, my first pregnancy.