Maternal & Child Community
endometrial fluid sac.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

endometrial fluid sac.

I have been diagnosed with a fluid filled sac in my endometrial cavity of my uterus. It causes alot of discomfort during intercourse and espically when i'm on my cycle. The doctors are baffled to what this is and what may have caused it, and they are Military doctors. I go back for another transvaginal ultrasound soon and then we will figure out a course of treatment from there. There is no HCG in my system, just a fluid filled sac that doesn't go away. Any explanations to what this is or what may have caused it? I had 2 c-sections, most recent being March of 2003.
Avatar n tn
i have a friend who had this years ago. they figure hers went undiagnosed for almost 3 years... she wasn't given an explanation as to why it happened and was in the end told it was a fluid filled  tumor. she had it removed surgically (it had 12 ounces of fluid in it) i want to say it was called a tetranoma but I might have the name wrong. i don't think doctors know what causes them. not to creep you out but hers had hair and a tooth, but she was told it wasn't a product of conception- it was just one of those things.

let us know what happens with you.
Avatar n tn
I have heard of that before and It was disgusting. I saw one that had ears and teeth and hair. I will keep you guys posted.