faint positive HPT 10 weeks postpartum
Hi all, I took an hpt at 10 weeks postpartum because I have been feeling nauseous and in general not too good.
The test showed a faint but definitely there line within a couple of minutes.  Is it possible that there is still HCG in my body?  Has anyone else tested this far postpartum and had it be positive due to HCG in their bodies?

I would appreciate any feedback!

It is more likely that you are pregnant again unless some tissue from your previous pregnancy is still in your uterus. Make an appointment to see your doc, another pregnancy so soon can be very hard on a womans body and it is important you get good pre natal care if this was to be the case. If not and it is tissue from your previous pregnancy you will still need to see your doctor as residual tissue can cause complications such as infections and it is likely that your doc would want to do a D and C to remove that tissue.
I'd say you're pregnant again.  I only say that because you said you were  feeling nauseous again.  If it just picked within the last week or so, then you probably are pregnant.

I'd also like to add.  When I had my son back in '04, I came down with a serious fever.  Didn't know what it was or where it came from because it happened exactly a week after I had my son.  So Once my fever came to 104.3 degrees, I was rushed down to the ER.  They checked my uterus thinking that a piece of the placenta was left inside me.  It was!!
They never did a D&C, they just did the U/S and seen where it was.  They stuck they're hand in my uterus and grabbed the remaining piece.  

So even if you had a piece of placenta left, you'd probably would of gotten really sick by now.  

Good luck and hope you get the answers you're looking for =)
God bless
All the HGC should be gone from your system within 6 weeks of delivery , you are probably pregnant again, you should go see your Dr right away, Good luck
Its possible you could be pregnant again.  I agree; see your doctor.

What kind of birth control were you on?
that what happen to me iwas pregnant
I took another test and it was negative.  I didn't think it was possible since we have used 2 types of birth control and I am exclusively breastfeeding.  I feel confident that I am not pregnant again.

Thanks for all the info ladies!