fast pulse-13 weeks
Has anybody noticed an increase in your pulse since you have been pregnant?  I generally have a fairly high resting heart rate, but now it is often around 90-100 just when I am sitting and doing nothing.  I often feel so winded.  It seems worse when I am tired and some days are better than others, but today it is just pounding!
I seemed to have several episodes where my heart rate has raised and I am only 7w 2d, but my doctor said it was normal because my body is working overtime.  I felt like I was on one of those energy pills or something.  It seems to just happen out of the blue so you are definitely not alone.  If you are really concerned you should call the dr., but your body is working overtime.  I would just rest when it happens cause they do say you don't want to raise your hb too much.  Hope this helps.
I have the same thing. I'm only 5 weeks, and usually my pulse is 75-80 resting, but since I found out I'm pregnant it will be pounding 90-100 when I'm watching TV and doing nothing! I know your blood pressure usually drops a bit early in pregnancy due to the dilating and blood vessels, and I guess the heart beat goes up in some people. I'm not sure, but I have definately noticed it.
i also have a high resting heart rate, and was even seen by a cardiologist years ago. my heart is fine- just fast. i'm 6 wks, 2dys now, and have noticed my heart pounding when i lay down. Honestly, i suspect that it is partly due to dehydration. make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids!!! also, mention it to your doctor. when i told my doctor at the initial visit that my resting heart rate is generally high, he gave me the name of a cardiologist to see. apparently as the pregnancy progresses, there is more strain on the heart. he wants me to be checked out so we can prevent problems. you may want to do the same.
my resting heart rate before i got pregnant was about 62...then when i was in my first trimester.. it was on the high side.. it was about 85-90 when i was resting.. i hated lying on my side.. or getting up too fast.. or if i didnt eat in time.. because then.. my heart rythm would change.. my heart would pound.. and it would frek me out.. second trimester.. i was great..lol.. my resting hear rate was about 70-75.. and even the heart rythm thing went away.. i have hit my third trimester...my heart rate is now 80-90's.. i asked my doc about all this.. and he said its VERY NORMAL.. the only other thing that bothers me is sometimes my heart just starts going a mile a minute.. again.. my doc said that it has to do with the extra work its doing.. alot of people who arent even pregnant have that happen alot..it just bothers some more than others.. baby blessing to everyone..