Maternal & Child Community
feeling lost ?!?! need help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

feeling lost ?!?! need help

I Started My Period Today And I Have It for 7 Days but I'm trying to get pregnant and I believe I'm getting my olvution days wrong someone help plsss
There is another app that I use as well.. it's called glow just search it as "glow pregnancy" on the app store it's free and gives you a % of chances getting prego that day as well as your ovulation days :)
It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. Try having sex every 48-72 hours starting 10 days after your period starts for the next 10 days. That should cover your window of ovulation and waiting 48-72 hours gives him time to regenerate sperm.