Maternal & Child Community
feeling slow baby movement during 6 month 5 day pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i am having 6 month 5 day pregnancy but i feel very slow baby movement. I feel too much worry for my baby. is it dangerous that i feel very low movement...eventhough my ultrasound, CTG (heart beat test for baby) and i myself feel very fit...pls help and advise me..
the baby has much less room to move then it did earlier in your pregnancy.
Do you mean that you just feel that the baby is not kicking and punching you as hard, almost gentler?  I noticed that too, when I was about 26 weeks.  I am 33 now and she is twisting and killing me again.  As long as you feel movement, it is all good.
Same here, I am 30 wks, and I feel her twisting, and balling up alot more then I do kicking.  I'll feel my upper stomach get really tight, I think it's BH, but then I'll feel her sliding around.  and then when I touch the spot it's rock hard and bulging, so if i push on it she wiggles away or strikes out then. lol  Enjoy it now, because my heartburn has amplified in the last two weeks, when she comes up to the top.