Maternal & Child Community
feeling too many emotions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

feeling too many emotions

I had a m/c in Aug and a D&C, I fianlly got my period on 9/14.  I've been doing the OPK since cd10, today is day 20 and still nothing.  I don't even know what to feel right now.  my dh and I want a baby so bad and it has felt like forever waiting to try again.  Now that we can, I'm not ovulating.  The thought of having to wait a whole nother cycle is weighing on me.  I just feel really anxious, stressed (which I know is not helping), sad, and all of the above.  I know that this is in the Lord's hands but I can't seem to stop thinking about it.  Any advice?
It sounds like your body is still adjusting after the m/c too. It really is a trauma to your body. After my m/c last year I got my first AF 6 weeks after the D&C and then the 2nd AF was about 8 weeks after that. It was really hard and I thought I was going to be very irregular and never get pregnant again. But my third AF was back to normal and all others were normal after that. I actually wasn't trying again right away. But once I did start trying again later after my cycles were back to normal, I got pregnant quickly.
Try to relax and not not stress too much, many of us have been there and know that is so hard to do, but sometimes it just takes our bodies a few cycles to get back to normal too. My thoughts are with you.
I had a d&c on Sep 2nd and am waiting for my af.  It's an ache wanting to get pregnant again.  I've heard a lot of positive stories out there and that helps.  I keep coming onto this site for the support from other women who you know have been through the same thing.  I know it's not easy but it sounds like we have to give it time and it'll happen.  I'll be on here looking for your post for when it does.

Baby dust!
I can imagine your situation...I expriencing the same. Just remember one thing..if youare under stress your chances of getting pregnant will reduce. Keep your self busy..Good luck
Yes, keep yourself busy and get all the things you need to get done now before you get preggo...like a painting project.... I totally understand how you feel... my DH and I had a m/c 12/05 and have not been able to get preggo since... we have beem ttc for 2 years....just keep busy and hang out with positive people.....  Goood Luck!!!
I know its easier said than done but really try not to stress. Time flies by and yo uwill get pregnant before yow know it!
Thank you hon. I am not catholic myself, but was raised in a catholic home. I don't care what religion we all are, prayers are heard equally and our GOD is finally just one (and he is all love). Anyway, sorry if i can't talk about religion, don't mean to start any discussion about it at all....
My story begun back in April. We were 'preventing' from conceiving with the 'pull out' method, and that month was the first month we did not care!! we went at it! lol...and we conceived. I suspected something wasn't the same when i felt implantation pains, but then forgot about it....i was telling my best friend how tired i was when she pushed me to take an HPT, and came out veeery positive!
One day i had a sharp pain in my lower ab, went to er, and had u/s. I was told my baby's h/b was very low (95) at 7 weeks. Doc said was 'normal'.
I was happily pg for 3 months when i went to the doc. for monthly check up (switched docs) and couldn't hear h/b with doppler. Had u/s and found out my baby passed away and got reabsorbed by my body, diagnosed with blighted ovum.
Had DNC 3 days later (most painful day of my life) and ever since I haven't been able to get pg again. One cycle after that, i got a fain + but didn't hold and got a very very heavy period some days later.
I am currently at 10 or so dpo's. I tested this morning with FRER and got BFN =(
Im very tired and frustrated. This month i will focus more on my dh, home, family, and furry babies. That's what keeps me going. =)
Thank you once again for your prayers hon. I really apreciate it! =) I am praying for you too.
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Know in your heart of hearts, GOD's timing is perfect and it will happen within HIS PERFECT WILL,  not ours.

Your body and mind need time to heal.  GOD KNOWS THIS AND IS HELPING YOU ALONG THE WAY.  Not ovulating could mean that your body is not yet ready for another baby.

I have been pregnant 3 times this year.  All ending in m/c with the last having a d&e on Friday.  I was anxious to after each loss to try again, not hearing MY FATHER's Voice.  GOD knew it wasn't right and he took each of my little angels back to heaven.

All I'm saying is when it's right, in GOD's perfect time it will happen.  Prayer works and gives you the answers you seek.

IT'S NOT BELIEVING GOD CAN, IT'S KNOWING THAT HE WILL.
Sweetie, how can you be so strong?? =) I admire you, you really sound like you have a lot of peace in your heart!
I am still very angry. I find anger in my heart sometimes, sometimes I feel better....but I am scared to feel angry at God =( I know about His timing and not mine, but man! I really DO NOT understand why this had to happen! sometimes i even feel I shouldn't have gotten pg ever at all!! i wouldn't be suffering now....=( but then i look back, and i loved my little pea so much, even when i never got to meet him, or see him or even feel him, and i was so full of joy when i saw his daddy so excited about him.........it's just a bitter-sweet memory.
God bless you, and hope you heal real soon. =)
Thanks for the compliment...LOL.  I don't feel strong sometimes...I break down all the time.  I know my GOD loves me and has seen me through the most horrible year I have yet lived.
I could give you a list of the things that has happened to me and my family this year but I don't know if they actually allow enough space on here...LOL.

I have to believe GOD has a plan for me and my family.  It's the only thing that is getting me through each day.

I am not angry with GOD..I'm angry with myself for not hearing GOD's voice earlier.  I knew after my first m/c that this was not the right time for a new little baby in my family.
In fact, I prayed the night before my m/c and did hear GOD's voice speaking to my heart...telling me he was taking this baby home.

I take comfort in the beautiful little girl I already have...My miracle baby.  Maybe that's the difference.  I did have a successful pregnancy and now have a perfect 2 yr old little girl.  GOD is good to me....He just needed to get my attention this year.  Sometimes I don't listen and now I am.

I pray the same for you and your family....
Here is my email for you or anyone who ever want to talk offline.
***@****

vsentz - please remind me of your story so I can pray for you and your situation specifically.  I think that truly helps to pray over someone's individual situation..
PS - I also believe my 3 m/c this year brought me to this site for a reason....

GOD lead me here for myself and each one of you.  The GOOD BOOK
says to share the TRUTH of HIS LOVE WITH THE WORLD.
And who else to better do that with than other mothers who feel and love the way I do. And who have had to grieve like I do.

Honestly...these 'friendships', 'relationships' that we have established online through grief and HOPE are what is in HIS plan.

Keep the faith.  Whether you are a 'mother' or not, you all have a 'mothers heart'.
I'm praying for you.  Sounds like recently...it may have been a chemical pregnancy too...with a faint positive and very heavy period...that was my first 2.

PS- I'm not catholic either.  christian...not catholic.
There is a difference....LOL
I know there is! lol sorry, i didn't mean to confuse you. =)
Yes, it was recently. My first m/c was 07/03 and the chem. pg was last month.
Thank you for all of your comments.  I know God has a plan for me and I just have to keep praying that it's in his will for me to one day be a mommy.  I finally got the LH surge this morning (cd21).  I just need to put my faith in him and continue to pray.  I will also pray for all of you.  
Gob Bless.