fetal monitor
Has anyone rented a fetal heart monitor?  How soon could you hear the h/b? Is it safe to use everyday??

I have just ordered one, so that when i feel unsure, in the privacy of my own home i can check out the heartbeat even your family and friends can hear it.

I have read some that say you can hear the heartbeat at 8wks and others from 10wks. I can't wait to get mine.

I know alot of people who have one and they say they are brilliant. I would go ahead and get one.

Regards.
I rented one from Belly Beats and it was wonderful. I could hear the heartbeat by 11 weeks. They are wonderful to have let me tell you. I would definitely recommend it!!!
I got mine from www.fetalbond.com   I went for the model that tells you the BPM, I could never calculate that !  I was able to hear it at 8.5w weeks, which my dr said was rare. But I am 112lbs pre-pregnancy weight, so he said that was a big factor.
I remember you posting a few weeks ago about your HCG levels, how are they ?
Hi wise girl-
Thanks for asking about me.  My levels were only  tested at about 2 wks and they were fine  then?? I am almost 9 weeks now.  Glad to hear good things about the monitor- but I think I only hear the blood flow b/c it sounds like a windmill and only about 96 per minute???