Aa
A
A
Close
fetal monitor
Has anyone rented a fetal heart monitor?  How soon could you hear the h/b? Is it safe to use everyday??
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

I have just ordered one, so that when i feel unsure, in the privacy of my own home i can check out the heartbeat even your family and friends can hear it.

I have read some that say you can hear the heartbeat at 8wks and others from 10wks. I can't wait to get mine.

I know alot of people who have one and they say they are brilliant. I would go ahead and get one.

Regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I rented one from Belly Beats and it was wonderful. I could hear the heartbeat by 11 weeks. They are wonderful to have let me tell you. I would definitely recommend it!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got mine from www.fetalbond.com   I went for the model that tells you the BPM, I could never calculate that !  I was able to hear it at 8.5w weeks, which my dr said was rare. But I am 112lbs pre-pregnancy weight, so he said that was a big factor.
I remember you posting a few weeks ago about your HCG levels, how are they ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi wise girl-
Thanks for asking about me.  My levels were only  tested at about 2 wks and they were fine  then?? I am almost 9 weeks now.  Glad to hear good things about the monitor- but I think I only hear the blood flow b/c it sounds like a windmill and only about 96 per minute???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
fetal monitor
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952