fetus sitting low in uterus
okay the doctors say that my 6 week old fetus is very low in my uterus. Is there anyway i wont have a miscarriage and be able to carry my baby to term?
I think that the concern would be placenta previa.  It is possible, though not guaranteed, to carry a baby to term with placenta previa, but if they already know at 6 weeks that the baby is "very low," they might be telling you that it has implanted right smack on the cervix, and that is not a good place.  As the baby and its amniotic sac expand, it will tend to spread the cervix open, and that would mean a miscarriage.  I would ask the doctor explicitly if this is the case, and if not, ask what your situation means.  Only a doctor who has seen your ultrasound will be able to tell you what your chances are.
My doctor told me the same thing at my 11 week sonogram.  She told me that the baby was basically sitting right above my cervix and to not have sex because I could have some "bad bleeding."  I am now 15 weeks and so far, so good.  I am very worried also.  Have you been back to the doctor since your last appointment and what happened?