formula/milk
My daughter will be 11 months this week. With my other children I started giving them whole milk with their formula around this time, my question is, since she was 2 months early, do I wait till she is 1 yr, or do I still keep her on formula after she turns 1? Would it be hard on her stomach to give it to her occasionaly now?
Thank you
my daughter was one month early. she'll be one this Wednesday. i have held off with the milk because i'm not convinced it's nutritious enough for her. she likes different foods, but only picks, and i would be concerned about the nutrients. i have decided to continue formula instead of milk for a while longer. doesn't mean i won't give her milk in a cup to get her used to the taste.

at our 9 month check we asked the ped about switching to milk. he said to not worry about it til after she's one. however, i know some of my friends started to transition their babies sooner.