Maternal & Child Community
found this on the BPA in bottles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

found this on the BPA in bottles

http://www.healthobservatory.org/library.cfm?refid=77083

This was a great website for reading up on the BPA in bottles and sippy cups. After reading this I spoke with my sons doctor and he urged us to take him off the bottles that were on this list. So I went to walmart and bought the Parents Choice that were BPA free. Thought you all would like to read this stuff.
Thanks for the info. I checked out that web site and now I feel awful after I read all the side effects that could occur. Avery has used Dr. Brown's since she was 2 weeks old and I don't know if they were BPA free or not. Supposedly the new Dr. Brown's are but I doubt the ones I used were. Ahhhh just another thing to worry about!