gallbadder and PAC's
My daughter now 17 was told she had an irregular heart beat.  This week she was  put in the hospital.  she needs her gallbadder out, she is only putting out 15 %.  they put off the surgery because her EKG showed PAC's.  How dangerous is surgery with this?
Many people have PAC's and PVC's and it never bothers them. I have both, but more PVC's. I've had two surgeries with no problems.
It is wise, though, for them to put off surgery to make sure that everything is fine with her heart. I'm sure they will want to do a stress test and maybe a holter to see how many PAC's she's having and make sure that's all that's going on. Once they establish that there is nothing else going on and that her heart is otherwise fine, then they should be able to proceed with the surgery.

We have two heart forums on this site where more people may be able to see your question and you can get more answers, if you like. One of them is the Heart Disease forum and the other one is the Heart Rythem forum. The Heart Rythem would be a good one to find out more about PAC's.

Hope that helps a bit!