Maternal & Child Community
geritol complete

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

geritol complete

i read the posts about geritol helping when trying to conceive. my bf and i have been trying to have another child for the past 6 months with no luck. does geritol really work? what does it look like ? i was going to go to the store to get some but i'm kind of skeptical about it. when should i start taking it? any information will be helpful thanks.
it is basically a vitamin you can get it from walmart. you take it 1 a day at any time you choose and your bf should take it to my husband does we just started taking them but a girl i work with got pregnant off of it. good luck
Does smoking while take geritol affects the chances of concieving?And is it ok to take both pill and liquid?