Maternal & Child Community
getting over

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

getting over

hi everyone i am a past member of the Sept,09 group. i had a  c.m/c on Sunday, still shaky over it but i am finding comfort in this group, thx to you all. i don't have much to say as it grieves me to accept the fact, so plz bear with me. hopefully i may some time in the future try again for my girl.but right now i just want to hang out with you all. thx.lol
Hang out as long as you'd like, we are all here for you. Even if you want to talk about the weather...My thoughts are with you.
thank you my dear amberd5191, GOD knows how much i need this..lol
i'm sorry for your loss my prayers are with you as i too lost my little girl in 10/12/08 when i was 5 months.