getting swelling and rahes after breast feeding
i drank a small amount of red bull on friday. after almost four or five hours only i breast fed her... but from saturday night she started geting rashes and small flat swelling all over her body.. is it because i drank red bull. and if yes now wat do i do... to clear my breast milk... she cannot take any other supplemrnt milk becuse she is intolerant to all. she vomits after taking it.. so pls tel me wat to do?
It could be. The milk should be out of your system by now. As for the rash, I would take her to the doctor if it doesn't get better.
yes I am sure it si out of your system by now but drink lots of water and she will need to see a dr. Red bull is not for children or babies and she drank it also! That is to much caffine for an infant. It can kill kids and give them heart trouble! A 3rd grader passed out at my kids school cuz his mom gave it to him in his lunch. He was in the hospital for over a week to monitor his heart and blood pressure. He was healthy before and after that!