Maternal & Child Community
had u/s at 33 weeks got some ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

had u/s at 33 weeks got some ?

ok so i have gd and they wanted to see how big baby is and he is already 5lbs 10 oz so i guess my ? is how much more weight does the baby put on the last 2 months i dont want to have a big baby i had problems getting my dd out at 7 11
wow... They say they gain 1/2lb a wk from wk 30+ I believe.  If it's too big they might try to deliver it c section.
ok so that is going to be a big baby i really dont want to have a c-section but i cant push him out thats way to big for me
wow i was told that my baby was around 5 pounds at 36weeks. HA she came out 9pounds7&1/2oz. i know that they had to be off just a bit.
so they can be off by a few lbs that's good to know i just hope its lower than they thought
yeah i was wishing the same thing. the day i had her they said that she shouldnt be no bigger than at the most 7 maybe a little more.  PLUS she got stuck behind my pubicbone. and they had to use that suckshion cup thing.  had a 4degree tare and all that other bad stuff.
my 3rd child was supposed to be a 7 pounder, but i knew better than that, having had another two big babies before and being told the were also 7lbs. the problem with the last is that he got stuck and he suffered Erb's palsy (spl?), so i really dont think docs can really tell how big a baby is...even through u/s because i had many with all 3. now im preg with my 4th and last and i was told she'll be another 10 pounder...yay for me...im having a c-section with this one like i did with the 1st.
My best friend had GD with both kids, her first was so large, esp for her, she is tiny and Mackenzi got stuck during the birth, her arm didn't work for a few weeks, and they told them it would never work, luckly it does and she is a very healthy 5 year old!  But if the baby is too big I would really recommend a c-section-  I had one with my first and I was scared, but it was really very easy!  Good luck!!