hair lost
ok i had my baby 5months ago and i been losing my hair and some of my friends say it happens after u have a baby and i was just wondering how long is this going to be going on for? and maybe it could be from stress cause i am a lil stress trying  to keep up with both boys by myself boyfriend works alot and i dont get to much time to myself myself oldest is 2 and im trying to spend as much time with him so that he dont thing that im spending to much time with his brother
I continued to lose hair until my daughter was about 6 months old. This is normal after you have a baby.
Me also. It should slow down soon. By 6 or 7 months it had slowed down for me. It was rapid and lots of hair from about 3-5 months though! I thought I was going to be bald.
yep...  happened to me too after our youngest was born.  my hair was long though and after i got it cut, it helped some!  but yes, it does get better!!!  :)
I think it's from the hormonal changes.  My hair thinned out a lot once my son was born.  kennedydp5 is right, get a trim.  It should make the hair a lot healthier.
thanks girls that what im going to do get a trim
i lost from 3 months to about 6 months. i didn't realize how much til recently when it started to grow back. i actually have huge patches of 1 to 2 inch hairs, especially by my hair line. if i don't blowdry it immediately they stick straight up all day.
My baby is 9 months and my hair is still falling out when I brush it and in the shower. It IS less than it was before however.