has anyone else?
has anyone else had pains that you thought were cramps and the beginning of a miscarriage but they ended up being gas pains? because i only got it yesterday the rest of my 9 weeks have been fine, no cramps.
Cramps can be just from an expanding uterus. If it is not accompanied by heavy bleeding and/or clots, I would say you are probably fine. I had cramps come and go during all my pregnancies. If it is unbearable pain, though, I would get seen by a doc.
I just read your profile and it appears that you have had a prior m/c?? If that is the case, then you may want to be seen by a doc if you are concerned.
Mild cramping is very normal in pregnancy, I understand why you are worried given your past but as long as the cramps aren't too painful and they aren't accompanied by bleeding I wouldn't worry too much. It never hurts to call your dr. though if you need some peace of mind.