Maternal & Child Community
has anyone else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

has anyone else?

has anyone else had pains that you thought were cramps and the beginning of a miscarriage but they ended up being gas pains? because i only got it yesterday the rest of my 9 weeks have been fine, no cramps.
Cramps can be just from an expanding uterus. If it is not accompanied by heavy bleeding and/or clots, I would say you are probably fine. I had cramps come and go during all my pregnancies. If it is unbearable pain, though, I would get seen by a doc.
I just read your profile and it appears that you have had a prior m/c?? If that is the case, then you may want to be seen by a doc if you are concerned.
Mild cramping is very normal in pregnancy, I understand why you are worried given your past but as long as the cramps aren't too painful and they aren't accompanied by bleeding I wouldn't worry too much. It never hurts to call your dr. though if you need some peace of mind.