Maternal & Child Community
hcg level dropped only by 100

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

hcg level dropped only by 100

i found out i was pregnant on 6-9-10 i went to the hospital to confirm and to also have a ultrasound done to make sure the baby was okay they checked my hcg and it was at 4700 at about 9pm they kept me over night because the wanted to check up on my levels in the morning they dropped to 4600 at 5am the ultra sound from the night before showed not yolk in the sack i am wondering if there is any chance that this will turn out to be a normal pregnancy... i was sent home the next day only under the stipulation that i would come back 2 days later where they would decide if i needed a d&c and the surgery with the camera through the belly button. i have one daughter that will be 5 in october.