Maternal & Child Community
hcg level of 14000 at 6 wks no heart beat... help??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

i went to the dr on monday and she did an ultrasound there was a yolk sac and fetal pole, the next day she called me to come back in, and told me that i was 6 wks and there was no heart beat and that i needed to start thiking of a d&c or just wait it out. i wanted to get a second opinion i was scheduled a u/s wed. (today) and they foundi had a tilted uterus and two yolk sacs and one fetal pole...but still no heartbeat, is this normal not to hear a heartbeat this early?? this my first pregnancy and i am really worried have no clue what to think or do and really want to get advise. thanks you soooo much for all the help that u would be able to give me in advance.
Tags: Pregnancy
yes this is normal at such early pregnacy no need to worry  ill pray for you
i have 4 kids oldest 19
thanks so much!! i have been praying like crazy, right now all i can do is wait and leave it in Gods hands.
Avatar n tn
dont have d&c yet l had scan at 6weeks no heartbeat just like you went back at 8weeks all ok iam now neally 12 good luck let me know how you get on xx
thanks, this gives me hope !
Avatar n tn
good luck stay in tounch x
Avatar n tn
good luck stay in tounch x