heart shape utress
hi!
last day i come to know by my dr that i need a surgery to remove the septum between the bicournuate utress & we were trying to conceive. i had a missed carriage last year after that v stoped for trying to conceive as per my husband was not with me but now we r trying but my doctor said i should have surgery first and than try for a baby im so confused though i read a lot of articles on bicournuate utress & pregency and most of the women said that there's not any serious problem except baby birth before time and labour pains starts before time.when i was at back home there my doctor and 2 or 3 more doctors told me that its not a serious problem but here in USA im facing a different situtation i dnt know what should i do!!!!should we stop trying to be get pregnent or should i must have a surgery first??? im so tensed and tied plz help me ......!

thx
Depends on the size of the septum.  Have you had an MRI of the uterus to determine how big it is?  Generally speaking, it is better to remove the septum than to leave it in, but it is also possible to carry successfully to term with a small septum.  If the septum divides the uterus into two chambers, I would go for a removal.
thx Annie............!i have also took the same decesion as u said.thx again