help 3 years and not potty trained
I have a 3 year old who still isn't going on the potty or the toliet.  He sometimes does most the time doesn't.  I find myself getting very angry and upset of it.  I cant take him anywhere as he will wee or poo all the time.  I will ask if he needs to go and he will say no, but seconds late will just go in his pants !
He isn't scared of the potty or toliet but jsut to into his own world to remember,   he not bothered about staying in the wet or dirty clothes either,

I feel very annonyed and upset by it, it causes so my problems.  I just cant understand why he cant do it as sometimes he can.  He is starting pre school in spetemeber and really want to get him sorted before he goes.... Can someone please HELP !

0
1. help me

0
2. son wont always go on the potty
Honey, it might just be too early.  My son is three years old also, and I still have him in diapers or pull-ups.  Getting angry will just make the situation worse.  Why not back off the whole fight for a while, and put him into diapers all the time?  My pediatrician told me that with boys especially, I shouldn't expect anything until at least 3 1/2 (especially since he has no older brother or sister to be a role model).
My first son potty trained at 2 1/2.  It was easier than my dd even, i was like, Wow, boys are easy to train!  Then, my younger son was 3 1/2.  It was very frustrating, but nothing would work.  Finally, one day (just 4 days before his little brother was born, lol) he used the potty and that was that.  Never looked back.  Hang in there, I know it's frustrasting to hear, but there really is no "miracle" trick, your son is completely normal, and he will do it when he's ready, =)
Put him back in diapers and wait. There is no magical age when kids train...they will do it quickly (within a day or two) when they are ready. Don't get too frustrated, there are others out there who have had the same situation and they just don't broadcast it. It's the parents who have their kids trained at the age of 14 months that we all hear about :))
ps -- the parents who have their kids trained at the age of 14 months are lying.  LOL
Agreed. Or they are trained to put their kid on the potty at 14 months.
:)