Maternal & Child Community
help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

help me

i had sex with my boyfriend and when he went to the bathroom the condom wasn't there , we looked all over the bed there was no sign of it, he told me that it was inside of me and i didn't believe him, so the next day i went to the bathroom and felt around for it and i found it, and he busted a nut in it. when i took it out it was slime all on it ...could i be pregnant? HELP PLEASE
Tags: Pregnancy
You may still be within the window to use the Plan B,  that you can get over the counter from a pharmacy.
Pregnancy is totally possible. Especially since u didn't look for it right away. Go to the pharmacy and get plan b. but also keep in mind it doesn't always work.