Maternal & Child Community
help me im worried i might be pregant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

help me im worried i might be pregant

hi im taking a birth control but its not to prevent birth its to help my body make hormones and me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke and he came inside me i didnt reliaze at first till i took a shower and it driped out...and my period is a week late and my mom says dont worry its the first month of your birth control it will do that to you but im still scared i might be pregnant...im getting a birth control test tomorrow to see if i am but is it normal for when you first start your birth control for your period to be late and am i worrying for nothing
i think you mean a pregnancy test tomorrow...not a birth control test. and it could very well be from your birth control pills. you can get pregnat on the pill but its rare and what you saw...could have been from you and not always from him
very unlikely! Your body needs time to get used to the pill and your cycle is all over the place because you have just started the pill. wait till next month and see if you get a period. The pill protects you from getting pregnant. people who take there pills at different
times or people who miss them have got a chance of getting pregnant than you.
This girl got pregnant 3 times while on the pill its because the pill wasn't strong enough. Its 4 in 100 women who get pregnant on the pill. That is how rare it is.