Maternal & Child Community
herbs to bring on period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

herbs to bring on period

I don't know if anyone has read my previous posts but today i am on cycle day 33 and no af.  This is off for me.  i really don't want to go to the dr and get the prometrium.  is there something i can use on my own to bring on period?  I have heard a lot about wild yam and actually used that the last time i got prego...i hate the imbalance of being a woman somedays!!!!  
parsley tea, its safe to use, some of the other herbs that can be used can disrupt pregnancy

you can use dry parsley or fresh, i used both, i think they sell packets in tes bags but i havent found any yet, google "herbs/delayed menstration" and it will give you more advise on how to make it
black/blue cohosh, **** qui, vitamin c, pennyroyal. Anything that would cause a m/c would also help AF along.