Maternal & Child Community
hernia in the newborn and another question advice would be great
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hernia in the newborn and another question advice would be great

hi again ladies as some of you may no i have a 6 week old dd and she has developed an umbilicus hernia at my last visit to the docotors which was when she was 3 weeks old the hernia was just forming doc said it looked ok for now however in the last few weeks it has tripled in size and has a blue apperence to it.
I researched a bit online and it said some symptoms of it being bad were as follows rapid growth change in color or apperance sudden infant throwing up tighter abdomen well my baby is definatly displaying all of these symptoms however i can not get into my docotor untill friday will it be ok untill then or am i being parinoid some people with experience with it please let me no also she seems to be more unsettled as well as lethargic its hard to explain all the time.
what do they do to get rid of it when do they get rid of it and how dangerouse is it.
also another silly question i am 6 half weeks post partum and for the last few days or so i have been getting a little cramping in my overies or something well in that general area anyway also i have had a crampy lower back do these sound like pregnancy symptoms i had the exact thing befor i found out i was pregnant with dd i am so parinoid as i fell pregnant with her when my first was only 6 weeks old and i was breastfeeding and on the mini pill whats the odds you all rekon i havent really had unprotected sex my partner did for a minute or so then used a condom last week some time i am breast feeding but not on the mini pill as of yet please some advice would be great i dont need another baby just yet am i parinoid