Maternal & Child Community
hgc rising,but think I miscarried
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hgc rising,but think I miscarried

hello, I am pretty sure I miscarried I found out I was pregnant dec 7, which is when I believe the implantation took place I had dark redish brown spot and they say thats what it was a week later I started spotting and was put on bed rest I ended up having some clots and more spotting for like 2 weeks they did a ultrasound but said at first it was too early to see and they just did another ultra sound last week and said they dont see anything in there at al but my levels are still going up but not doubling. I dont know what to do and neither does my doc. This is my first miscarriage and I have two healthy babies at 7 yrs and 4yrs I have endometriosis.I would be just turning 6 weeks. my levels have not dropped at all they just continue to go up?? they are going up slowly thoughwhen I started they were 48 then 2 days later 172 then the next week 300 and something then 400 and something now they are 500 and something?? anyone got any advice
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1806883_tn?1407811249
this sounds like what I had, they started off bu doubling, then slowed right down, but still rose, I ended up by having a blighted ovum, which was diagnosed at around 5wks, thats the problem with them as you can continue to have symptoms and think your pregnant because your levels keep rising, they do this because the placents usually forms but no baby does and it can take a while for your body to realise this, thats why alot of women dont find out until they get to their 12 wk scan and find a sack measureing 5 wks, you usually dont miscarry until your levels start dropping, have they ruled out eptopic
Blank
No they cannot see anything in the u/s there is nothing showing up at all. I just had another one done on wed and I asked the tech if she seen anything in there at all and she said no I am waiting for my doc to call me with the actual results but I have been having an ultra sound done almost everyweek since this started and they believe I miscarried bc I had clotting but I have not alot of bleeding like they say I should I didnt even have to wear anything for it for like a week while I while bleeding I would only know I was bleeding when I would use the restroom. I wasn't spotting anymore but just this week I have been seeing some reddish tint when i use the bathroom and when I get up first thing in the morning I will have a little bit. I am very confused. But all ultra sounds aren't showing anything. I haven't gotten the final results of the last one but like I said the tech said she didn't see anything.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank