high resolution u/s
Has anybody had high resolution ultrasound?  I had a normal one last Thursday,(both internal and external) that gave a very poor view of a small yolk sac, so I am scheduled for this hi res. u/s tomorrow.  Do you think its worth going again after a week? My lmp was May 4,my cycles are regular (29 days), last time they did not bother to tell me my gest. age, but I assume I am 7 and a half. Is it possible that they won't see anything?  The natural abortion that had been predicted by the dr has not happened yet, however, this morning I am having cramps and that damn brown discharge again.  I feel sooooo pregnant though (sickness, breasts...) Do you think tomorrow they should get a lot better view? Any input would help...Thank you
I don't mean to pry, but why are you getting a U/S so early in pregnancy?  For Gestational Dating?  Why are they doing a 3d right after the regular?  Could they not see very well either?  Usually that early they can't see much so I am not sure how much better  of a pic. you will get with the 3d.  I have not personally had a 3d u/s, I have only had the regular old u/s, but my girlfriend had one and she loved it. She said it was great.  It was like looking at a photo that was very clear.  Although she was in her 5th month so that may be why she like it so much.
Oooooo, so high res. is 3dimension?  I thought that was only a plain u/s with better quality.  They must be crazy to order a 3dim. so early.  I guess I will see tomorrow. I think the reason they want to do it is because they want to make sure that the sac is there or even the heartbeat.
I am pretty sure.  I hope everything is okay with you and the baby.  Good luck tomorrw.  Keep us posted.
Did you go for your u/s today?  Hope all was well.  Is a high definition u/s that same as 3D?  Hope to hear from you soon.  Keep us posted. :)
Hi!!!!! Thanks for your replies!  I just posted an update on my appointment today.  Please read it!!  Thank you and take care!