Maternal & Child Community
hot flashes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

hot flashes

i am far from a pg expert, i have had one pg that ended in miscarriage, and i am currently trying for that healthy pg. my question is has anyone had hot flashes in the very early stages of conception? i had them the first time, before i knew i was pg, and now am experiencing them again. the first time it happened like 3-4 days after conception. could i have just been sick??? is this normal.
Avatar n tn
Yes thats exactly what happened to me
Since my husband had a vasectomy  I didnt think pregnancy was a issue
I thought it was the flu  then due to my age  36 and that my periods were getting irregular i thought i was starting menopause
I would wake up hot take the covers off the next time I woke up I was freezing. After a while these"FLU" like symptoms never went away  so then I really thought I was menopausal
well for some unknown reason (which i still dont know why ) I took a hpt  and it was positive!!!
Avatar n tn
I am 19 weeks and I still have hot flashes.  Its winter here and sometimes when I wake up I am so overheated I go outside onto the porch and just stand there for a few minutes.  I have been accused of turning off the heat a time or two already hahaha.  Sometimes I am so warm I get light headed.