hot flashes
i am far from a pg expert, i have had one pg that ended in miscarriage, and i am currently trying for that healthy pg. my question is has anyone had hot flashes in the very early stages of conception? i had them the first time, before i knew i was pg, and now am experiencing them again. the first time it happened like 3-4 days after conception. could i have just been sick??? is this normal.
Yes thats exactly what happened to me
Since my husband had a vasectomy  I didnt think pregnancy was a issue
I thought it was the flu  then due to my age  36 and that my periods were getting irregular i thought i was starting menopause
I would wake up hot take the covers off the next time I woke up I was freezing. After a while these"FLU" like symptoms never went away  so then I really thought I was menopausal
well for some unknown reason (which i still dont know why ) I took a hpt  and it was positive!!!
I am 19 weeks and I still have hot flashes.  Its winter here and sometimes when I wake up I am so overheated I go outside onto the porch and just stand there for a few minutes.  I have been accused of turning off the heat a time or two already hahaha.  Sometimes I am so warm I get light headed.